09-04-2006, 08:27 AM
has turned into a massive game compared to when they last
met ,make or break for both teams,i will be watchin but its
my least fav game to watch because arsenal always seem to get
done by united

score predictions ppl?

Esox Lucius
09-04-2006, 08:36 AM
loads of goals in this game i reckon, going for 3-2 to united, hope its a good gameand not a shitty draw. no vieira or keane which is a shame.

theres a ****in class day of footy on sky sports 1 today, 3 class games. got a few bottles of budvar chilling in the fridge ready :cool:

dj casualty
09-04-2006, 08:47 AM
nice

what other games are on?

djfase
09-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Chelsea v west ham, liverpool v bolton.

Utd win 2-1
Chelsea win 3-0
liverpool win 1-0

dee
09-04-2006, 05:59 PM
ohh yeahhhhh!!!!!!, now thats how you play football :cool: :cool:

nick_anarchy
09-04-2006, 06:16 PM
good game , arsenal didnt play bad , we just played very well !!! what a goal by rooney ****in quality !!! ...

should of been a pen at the end of the 1st half , but hay it wasnt to be given ...

Esox Lucius
09-04-2006, 06:53 PM
well in united, class goal from rooney.

park will be celebrating with a plate of border collie noodles :lol:

djfase
09-04-2006, 07:40 PM
:lol:

Yeah utd defo fancy their chances as chelski have quite a few tough away games and utd at home.

A stronger team than west ham would have beaten chelsea today what being 1 up and them being a man down.

But the most important thing this weekend is those skate cunts pompey dropping to 2nd bottom

phantomdj
09-04-2006, 07:51 PM
rooney proved to be the difference... was a good game, very open near the end.

can't believe west ham threw it away like that. terrible... moaniho is a pathetic example to kids watching with the way he spits his dummy and throws his arms like a bully. pfft.

gutted liverpool didn't score more goals, but glad we basically secured 3rd spot.

Esox Lucius
09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
i had a feeling fowler would score the winner there today.

Numeric
09-04-2006, 09:35 PM
well happy with the Utd result today...

Arse played well but we were just too strong for them, Rooney was awesome, Ronaldo played well and Vidic looked the part, well done to the whole team though...

shame Chavski won again, and the Kopites...

french_og
09-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Chelsea were awesome today a performance from the champions, Drogba was also brilliant and worked his nuts off and deserved man of the match.

Morinhio loves it and it great to see that in a manager.

Will
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
I listened to the game on the radio and missed the highlights annoyingly, sounded like some of the players weren't interested and we missed some easy chances, I saw the goals we conceded and we should have got much tighter on Rooney and Park, wasn't too clever...

It doesn't matter though, if we win our remaining games and/or win the CL we'll be back in it next season, plus Tottenham still have to play Man U and Blackburn, as well as come to Highbury, so there's certain to be points dropped by one or more of the teams I want to drop points.

Well done Chelsea though, coming back from 1-0 and 10 men down to win 4-1 is what champions are made of, especially after some of the shit said about them...

french_og
10-04-2006, 09:06 AM
I could not understand why Wenger rested Henry yesteday? They are playing Portsmouth Wednesday so they could of rested him then unless they are planning to rest him for both to make sure he is fresh for Villareal.

Will
10-04-2006, 09:50 AM
He was probably worried he'd have been kicked out of the game against Man U, though the last time we won at OT Henry started on the bench...

278d7e64a374de26f==