PDA

View Full Version : RETRO_VERT PRESENTS.....WAYBACKWHEN

split
01-09-2003, 07:15 PM
thx to all who attended 'split' on friday aug 29th. it was a good night and everyone was in good spirits. we'll keep you informed of our next date....

but first......
RETRO_VERT AND ATMOSPHERE FM PRESENT.....
WAYBACKWHEN.

SEPT 12TH. 34-38 PROVOST ST.THE FORTRESS STUDIOS.LONDON.N1

the first in a series of parties celebrating the original warehouse sounds of london, in the JACKING ZONE we have godfather of house and globally respected MARSHALL JEFFERSON dropping classics a plenty. he will be joined by londons m25 party hero KID BATCHELOR whose BANG THE PARTY project is surely the uk's finest house outfit. completing the line up will be BEN SIMS and TONY ANDERSON in strict warehouse mode.
in the SOUL POWER room fusing rare grooves with classic warehouse soul will be CAISTER SOUL WEEKENDERS and SOUL HEAVEN residents SCOTT JAMES and CHRIS ALEXANDER plus SOUL 247'S main man ALAN JAY.

this is not about living in the past, it's just about celebrating it.......sometimes you have to go back to go forward.

for more info.
07714 412 976
waybackwhen88@hotmail.com

tix available from blackmarket/koobla/eukatech/smallfish/ticketweb.co.uk
or by reservation on the door.

hope to see you there.
retroverts.

Esox Lucius
01-09-2003, 09:49 PM
:shock: :shock: Jefferson, that would be good.

tioneb
04-09-2003, 01:49 PM
who goes there ??? maybe i will be around the corner, i have to decide in which city i will trip, but from paris london is the cheapest ;o) and this party sounds nice.

Adverse
05-09-2003, 06:31 PM
:shock: :shock: Jefferson, that would be good.

uh oh. watch out downy is excited again... you know what happened last time :) he missed LFO!

Esox Lucius
05-09-2003, 07:04 PM
hahaha dont remind me!! :lol:

Adverse
06-09-2003, 07:37 PM
i'm sure it was justified!

278d7e64a374de26f==