PDA

View Full Version : Ferg

phantomdj
10-04-2006, 06:03 PM
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=377786&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Fer gie+has+warning+for+Blues

Fergie as usual, tried to ignore liverpool.... his mind games aren't exactly the best mind, ... nothing any other manager or player says will affect cool rafa and the way our engine runs.

Esox Lucius
10-04-2006, 06:12 PM
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=377786&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Fer gie+has+warning+for+Blues

Fergie as usual, tried to ignore liverpool.... his mind games aren't exactly the best mind, ... nothing any other manager or player says will affect cool rafa and the way our engine runs.

aaaah shut up lad, take your kopite blinkers off.

as bad as risse today in the liverpool echo "we can still catch united" :lol: :lol: ****in kopites talking out your arse.

phantomdj
10-04-2006, 06:23 PM
you chatting shit or what? how on earth we gave 4 points to man utd after dominating both games i will never know... things like that change the outer-picture... anyone, bar sour evershites, mancs and jealous averagebro fans will see the massive potential next season for liverpool - especially with speedy ready to join the team and walk the ball into YOUR team's net, anyway.

we can't catch man utd? just as much chance of that as man utd catching chelsea

phantomdj
10-04-2006, 06:25 PM
"One of their problems has been scoring, but their defence is the ultimate and it is what we are trying to achieve."

Sam Allardyce

The Ultimate ;) ... what did he mention about evershite?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/bolton_wanderers/4895558.stm

nick_anarchy
10-04-2006, 07:48 PM
es speakin the truth tho , utd and arsenal have run the premership since it started , liverpool havnt .. and tbh i dont think will for a while , a good while !! ..

stick to 3rd 4th and 5th

phantomdj
10-04-2006, 08:25 PM
es speakin the truth tho , utd and arsenal have run the premership since it started , liverpool havnt .. and tbh i dont think will for a while , a good while !! ..

stick to 3rd 4th and 5th

take off those manc goggles they are making you blind... haha...

only a few weeks ago you said arsenal were going down and were finished, all of a sudden you talk about them.... only a few weeks you said it was great seeing liverpool and man utd fight each other and how good it would have been if chelsea weren't there.... only a few weeks ago you said how fergie should go and how terrible man utd were...

oh how things change with mancs.....

rooney is man utd. he wont be there for long when you dont win anything of any significance.

djfase
10-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Dont think rooney will leave utd as there is nowhere to go. I dont think he will ever play abroad as he would get sent off everyweek.

Both utd and chelsea could slip up before the seasons end but chelsea have done enough already to have won it.

Those 2 and arsenal will finish above liverpool next year as they all superior teams in terms of quality.

phantomdj
10-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Those 2 and arsenal will finish above liverpool next year as they all superior teams in terms of quality.

arsenal have the best footballing quality out of all the teams.... that is not the only thing that wins matches... luck - steel and pride are just as important....

man united better quality than liverpool? what a joker. you have no one who rival alonso and gerrard in your midfield.. your defence is shit too... you have a strikeforce - rooney... that's your quality. the rest is raw physical brute.

mancs are always the ones shouting their mouths off when they win a few games, but whimper away when they get a hiding.

Aratron
10-04-2006, 09:55 PM
i take it you support liverpool then phantom?

djfase
10-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey phantom, im a neutral fella so its easier for me to judge than it is for ppl who support these teams.

Utd have rooney, van, saha, giggs and ronaldo, and vans a 25 goal a season player.

Arseanl have henry(25 a season), adebayor, pires(prick), reyes and ljungberg who chip in with their fair share.

Chelsea have crespo, drogba(cunt), lampard, robben,cole, duff, and wright phillips.

Your right tho mate liverpool do have only gerrard and alonso with any real quality.

basslinejunkie
10-04-2006, 10:04 PM
we wont get second.but we are starting to become a team to be feared,if rafa buys the right players in the close season them im bery confident we'l be the team to test the rent boys next season.

french_og
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
I dunno if you Liverpool fans have been watching Real Socidad lately but your player Marc Gonzalez on loan there is amazing, smashed in a 40 yard free kick 2 weeks ago and chipped in with some other goals. Really sharp and skillfull which Liverpool need in the midfield - just got to get him that work permit.

It is said every season but next season should be a 4 horse race, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea all have different qualities and can all beat each other on the day as have shown this season. Lets hope so anyway as it is good for English football that there is 4 teams that is of that quality.

Anyway until then bring on the World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basslinejunkie
10-04-2006, 10:17 PM
looks the bollocks doesnt he

Will
11-04-2006, 01:22 AM
How I wish I'd at least seen the highlights of the Man U game... It'll be interesting to see who we sign in the summer, we'll have to try and get the right balance between power and technique or else we'll either be no stronger in the prem or weaker in europe. After the Man U game it seems nothing's changed since all the other defeats, except the players have maybe lost interest in the prem a bit with reaching the CL semi's...

We'll probably have to spend at least £20m in the summer to challenge for the title - if we keep Henry, though at this point I think we should... Quite a gap has opened up between us and the top 3 and I think van Persie and maybe Adebayor have been left behind a bit development-wise by some of our other youngsters since they haven't played much, if at all, in our CL run...

I think Liverpool have a better chance than us to be honest, though if Chelsea sign Ballack and maybe a top striker or 2 (which won't be easy though) they'll be very hard to stop. And I think Liverpool will struggle more than Chelsea to sign a top striker of course, Mourinho doesn't have an amazing record signing strikers, but neither does Rafa of course, in this country at least...

Mind you, sounds like Adriano might be available in the summer, Inter are surely the Newcastle of Serie A, and Serie A's not up to much...

Wenger's doing his usual trick of denying he wants anyone in the positions most Arsenal fans want strengthening, saying he's not after a central defender, and ruling out Diarra last summer, I have a horrible feeling he'll go to Man U and surely strengthen their midfield... He ruled out Yaya Toure too, makes you wonder what area's he is planning to strengthen... I'd quite like some more firepower, a centre forward perhaps, and Riquelme, haha...

But I don't think Sol has much more to give and dunno if Senderos will learn to cope with the likes of Drogba... We definitely need more power though, but at least we can move Lauren back into midfield with the emergence of Eboue and Gilbert, once he's back from injury...

Do people who saw the Man U game think I should be more optimistic for the prem next season then??

Will
11-04-2006, 01:30 AM
In Fergie's defence though, he was talking prior to the Arsenal v Man U though, so he may have been talking about the 2 teams in question, plus the team to beat who he's trying to put pressure on, rather than snubbing Liverpool. Plus he was talking up his youngsters, comparing them to ours who have impressed on a bigger stage, which Man U struggled with this season...

phantomdj
11-04-2006, 06:42 AM
arsenal looked like the home team for the first 15 mins. you had your chances then, if they were taken, it would have changed the whole game.

man utds first goal was excellent and it took a moment of brilliance to beat you, although there was a handball in the first half, but the ref had no chance of seeing it because of how hard rooney blasted it. just looked like it hit the post. a slow reply makes it easy to notice, but then the ref didnt have that.

man utd weren't actually too physical with you, but the arsenal players prob didnt put enough physical pressure on man utd because you stood off them.

if you get only a couple of physical players who will jump after every ball, then you have every chance of winning the league - you still do even if you don't, but they will go a lot further to helping your cause when you are unable to play your footballing game.

as for what to take out of the man utd game. wouldn't worry about it. man utd were at home. man utd always raise their game more against the top teams because they have something to prove. and rooney was magical on the day, and every top player in the world can have his day at some point...

nick_anarchy
11-04-2006, 10:39 AM

stick to 3rd 4th and 5th

take off those manc goggles they are making you blind... haha...

only a few weeks ago you said arsenal were going down and were finished, all of a sudden you talk about them.... only a few weeks you said it was great seeing liverpool and man utd fight each other and how good it would have been if chelsea weren't there.... only a few weeks ago you said how fergie should go and how terrible man utd were...

oh how things change with mancs.....

rooney is man utd. he wont be there for long when you dont win anything of any significance.

hahah what a load of bollox ..

dan u cant give man utd any credit , u hate it when we win , u hate it cos we are above u , u hate it cos u have never won the premership and we have , u hate the fat we have won 8 games on the runand are clear of u , u hate the fact we have rooney u hate the fact ruud scores 20 + a season u hate utd correct ? :lol:
do i care nope ...

im not shoutin about arsenal at all where in the post do i bit them up ?? i just stated a fact !!! and the other fact is u aint been domanateing the prem so u didnt get a say in fergie's comments and u didnt like it haha

so ****in what if arsenal came at us in the 1st 15 mins it was expected for them to come out like a house on fire after the way they have been playing ... u wer esaying none stop we are finished and it was over at utd and look where we are 2nd 7 pts behind chelsea , and it was 17 pts some credit is due !!
yes we sliped and i slated dont all fans , even if u look back i was pissed off with players , and guess what have they been playing ? nope ,well just one stringvest and for once hes been playing ok , yes i will give u credit and say liverpool have come on this season its all down to rafa hes a top maneger and u have a few good players better strikers and better defence and things would be different !! ...

Will
11-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Maybe fatigue played its part and it wasn't a true reflection of where Arsenal are then, first 15 mins aside...

nick_anarchy
11-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Maybe fatigue played its part and it wasn't a true reflection of where Arsenal are then, first 15 mins aside...

i wouldnt say it was fatigue , thats lame if i say so .. i just think you wernt up for it on the day , and your defence aint the same with out cambell & cole

phantomdj
11-04-2006, 07:28 PM
nick, liverpool need a better defence? what are you talking about?

chelsea - 20
liverpool - 22
arsenal - 25
man utd - 30

french_og
11-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Haven´t Liverpool set the premiership record this season for the number of clean sheets?

Traxx
12-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Somethin like that.

jam
12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Lol all Liverpool fans are blinkered but phantomfakescouse is classic.

If liverpool get second place ill wear a newcastle shirt of a day

nick_anarchy
12-04-2006, 11:27 AM
nick, liverpool need a better defence? what are you talking about?

chelsea - 20
liverpool - 22
arsenal - 25
man utd - 30

one season wonders , like last season :lol:

no answer the rest of the post then ??

Traxx
12-04-2006, 11:34 AM
You talk some shite nick.

nick_anarchy
12-04-2006, 11:45 AM

init im blinkered like dan

basslinejunkie
12-04-2006, 01:24 PM

all mancs do

phantomdj
12-04-2006, 06:47 PM

exactly. the other stuff he wrote was ridiculous enough, ...

Esox Lucius
12-04-2006, 08:15 PM

all mancs do

if they talk shit, **** knows what your lot talk then.

phantomdj
12-04-2006, 08:25 PM

all mancs do

if they talk shit, **** knows what your lot talk then.

you are with the mancs.. so the fact you chat shit negates your view of liverpool supporters.. :lol:

jam
12-04-2006, 10:42 PM
You are blinkered to ****,Liverpool are second tear these days,along with the likes of spurs and blackburn

Traxx
12-04-2006, 11:07 PM
:coffee:

phantomdj
13-04-2006, 06:37 AM
You are blinkered to ****,Liverpool are second tear these days,along with the likes of spurs and blackburn

jealousy gets you no where you blind sponge!

macca
13-04-2006, 07:38 AM

this statement shows how much of a window licker u really r ;) :lol: and dont u support boro??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jam
13-04-2006, 06:52 PM

this statement shows how much of a window licker u really r ;) :lol: and dont u support boro??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

when have i ever claimed boro were a big club?

macca
14-04-2006, 01:05 AM

when have i ever claimed boro were a big club?

when did i claim u did?? i just laugh at the shit comments u say when ur clubs middle table joke ;)

djfase
14-04-2006, 05:05 PM
U r having a laugh right.

Boro have done well. A semi in europe is no mean feat and theyve dicked all the big teams at boro this season. They just havent been consistent

macca
14-04-2006, 05:50 PM

Boro have done well. A semi in europe is no mean feat and theyve dicked all the big teams at boro this season. They just havent been consistent

the been consistnent bit sums boro up been like this 4 years there a middle table average club simple dont give a hit how well they av done in europe there a average team

Esox Lucius
14-04-2006, 07:29 PM

the been consistnent bit sums boro up been like this 4 years there a middle table average club simple dont give a hit how well they av done in europe there a average team

but your not a top flight team pushing for the premiership title like you all think you are, denial is not just a river in egypt and all that bollocks.

macca
14-04-2006, 07:54 PM

but your not a top flight team pushing for the premiership title like you all think you are, denial is not just a river in egypt and all that bollocks.

haha when av i claimed we were??? idiot better than that joke of a side u support forever in our shadow u bitter blue nose retard ;)

Esox Lucius
14-04-2006, 08:35 PM

haha when av i claimed we were??? idiot better than that joke of a side u support forever in our shadow u bitter blue nose retard ;)
rather be a blue than a red anyday lad even if that means winning **** all, rather support a team with a real fan base than your lot with your fake fans, look at on here, traxx is the only red from merseyside :lol:

phantomdj
14-04-2006, 10:00 PM
*takes a look at the mancs* :lol:

macca
14-04-2006, 11:04 PM

rather be a blue than a red anyday lad even if that means winning **** all, rather support a team with a real fan base than your lot with your fake fans, look at on here, traxx is the only red from merseyside :lol:

yawn heard you winge abar this a milion times zzzzzzzzzzzz who cares. forever in our shadow ;)

jam
15-04-2006, 02:24 AM
To be fair i only say shit on here to get a rise.

Boro are not a big club but we are doing well for the size of the club and the town and im proud.

Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and should be doing alot better and if i was a Liverpool fan id be gutted to be honest.

They get alot of hangers on and it must piss people like trax off

isnt basslinejunkie a proper scouse like?

Traxx
15-04-2006, 12:23 PM
All the manc wankers are pretty quiet now the shite chance of winning the league they had is over.

jam
15-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Aye as it was the mackems that ruined it for them,horrible that.I bet they are buzzing that it cant be the geordies that sends them down.

macca
15-04-2006, 01:17 PM
All the manc wankers are pretty quiet now the shite chance of winning the league they had is over.

haha think it was nick who was chattin the most shite about this brilliant love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
15-04-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah they have blown it now, that was poor last night.

macca
15-04-2006, 02:32 PM
we have blown it now, that was poor last night.

much better bet ur gutted ;)

Esox Lucius
15-04-2006, 02:48 PM
not really, just rather the title stayed up north than down south.

Esox Lucius
15-04-2006, 02:49 PM
we have blown it now, that was poor last night.

much better bet ur gutted ;)

haha just noticed what you done there ya tit :lol:

Traxx
15-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Haha

Numeric
15-04-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah Utd were s**t last night, Sunderland battled well and their keeper made a few good saves but we should have still edged the game got the three points, our finishing was poor and we pay the price...

ah well, at least Utd did manage to mount a title challenge this season, even if it only lasted a week or so, there was never any danger of Liverpool mounting a challenge this season and i don't think there will be for many a year yet...

macca
15-04-2006, 03:19 PM
:razz:

macca
15-04-2006, 03:20 PM
yeah Utd were s**t last night, Sunderland battled well and their keeper made a few good saves but we should have still edged the game got the three points, our finishing was poor and we pay the price...

ah well, at least Utd did manage to mount a title challenge this season, even if it only lasted a week or so, there was never any danger of Liverpool mounting a challenge this season and i don't think there will be for many a year yet...

haha challenge the titles over already how do u call that a challenge???? u lot talk out ur arse.

macca
15-04-2006, 03:31 PM
the real truth is neither of us look like were gonna challenge chelsea for the title they can buy whoever they want an will strengthen again in the summer but keep talkin put ur arse. cant wait for next season tho if we can get a decent striker who knows what we can do ;)

Traxx
15-04-2006, 04:03 PM

Haha what a load of shite. Chelsea were shitting themselves.

Title challenege :roll:

Esox Lucius
15-04-2006, 04:06 PM

Haha what a load of shite. Chelsea were shitting themselves.

Title challenege :roll:

challenege? what's one of them like?

Esox Lucius
15-04-2006, 04:07 PM
the real truth is neither of us look like were gonna challenge chelsea for the title they can buy whoever they want an will strengthen again in the summer but keep talkin put ur arse. cant wait for next season tho if we can get a decent striker who knows what we can do ;)

dunno, next season is next season innit, you dont know what could happen, hope someone else wins it though, be boring if chelsea just win it year in year out.

Traxx
15-04-2006, 04:16 PM
challenege? what's one of them like?

You know what it is, tit :cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==