PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "Noiser Tool1"

BRADLEE
10-04-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.ncf.ca/~ek867/moore.birth.jpg

http://iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE_noiser_TOOL1.mp3

Just thought I'd share something I've done recently. Tis 1 piece of a 4 peice collection. Figured I have not shared anything in a good while...so why not? Hope some people will enjoy it.

DarkGroove
147 BPM
192 KB MP3

Evil G
11-04-2006, 04:51 AM
holy crap brad. that is some punishment right there. :shock:

BRADLEE
11-04-2006, 08:05 PM
holy crap brad. that is some punishment right there. :shock:

Thanks homie, really glad that you like it man. I hope many other will enjoy it as well my brother. :cheese:

Thanks for peeping it out and posting me some feedback. :eyes:

lau
12-04-2006, 05:54 AM
Aw fukker... will see if I can get online with my lappy to download this one...... Im in the middle of newyear here.. so if I dont get to pissed today Ill give it a shot tonight!!!

:rambo:

BRADLEE
12-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Aw fukker... will see if I can get online with my lappy to download this one...... Im in the middle of newyear here.. so if I dont get to pissed today Ill give it a shot tonight!!!

:rambo:

Ha Ha :lol: Cool homie, I hope you like it Lau. Hit me up on the MSN if you've got it amigo. Most of all enjoy the rest of your vacation man.

Mindful
12-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Storming Brad.
Would sound awesome on a rig Im sure.
Like the rythms and the background sounds.
All the little edits are doing there thing.
Good shit.

lau
13-04-2006, 11:21 AM
Aw fuk at the moment I can only give you one tip....

DONT SWIM PISSED IN ANY MOATS IN THAILAND!!

It'll get you seriously ill.,....

will download now tho.... and comment later

BRADLEE
13-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Storming Brad.
Would sound awesome on a rig Im sure.
Like the rythms and the background sounds.
All the little edits are doing there thing.
Good shit.

Thanks Homie. Very much glad you have also enjoyed the tune. And man I can't wait to hear it on a big rig. Going to drop it later this month @ a gig...but I have yet to really get to test it.

Thanks for listening my brother.

Aw fuk at the moment I can only give you one tip....

DONT SWIM PISSED IN ANY MOATS IN THAILAND!!

It'll get you seriously ill.,....

will download now tho.... and comment later

:lol: Thanks Lau, I will have to remember not to swim in the sewage waters in Thailand... :lol:

I hope you feel better amigo and that you enjoy the track homie. Thanks for peeping it out. :eyes:

bblaze
13-04-2006, 08:43 PM
that shit is dope as hell man.. thanks for sharing it..

BloodStar
14-04-2006, 11:09 AM
huuh..this is a real machinery.nice bangin techno track.like all the little edits during the track.and all those atmo sounds are also very good.
production sounds quite nice. maybe little overcompressed but probably ok for this style of techno.

lau
14-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Sh*t man it is dope.....

Havent heard any techno like this for a while... So it went down pretty smoothly..!!! Havent been able to listen to it on a pair of decent phones tho, so no comments on the production...

Its definately full of energy... keeps going nicely!!

The Divide
14-04-2006, 06:37 PM
evil son of a bitch!!!!

Honeey
15-04-2006, 02:28 AM
Wow man that really kicked my ass!....nice.

Decimal
15-04-2006, 04:10 PM
this is really well written. its sense of build is great!

xfive
16-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Narsty stuff man. Mucho destructo

BRADLEE
17-04-2006, 10:12 PM

Thanks amigo, glad that you also like it. I've not seen you post before man, so thank you for leaving me feedback.

huuh..this is a real machinery.nice bangin techno track.like all the little edits during the track.and all those atmo sounds are also very good.
production sounds quite nice. maybe little overcompressed but probably ok for this style of techno.

Cool Vlasta. Glad you had a listen and also approve my friend. I am still awaiting some more of your hip hop musik bro. So when time provides, please shoot me some links in email homie. I can’t wait to hear it!!!

Sh*t man it is dope.....

Havent heard any techno like this for a while... So it went down pretty smoothly..!!! Havent been able to listen to it on a pair of decent phones tho, so no comments on the production...

Cool, thanks homie, Very happy to see that you've enjoyed it now. Was waiting for your input other than the conditions of water iN Thailand :lol: Glad to see that you are feeling better also my brother. Get back to work when you get home, I need some of your shit in my record bag. :rambo:

evil son of a bitch!!!!

Damn, and this coming from the man who shits pentagrams all day :lol: Thanks Dan...If you approve, then I must be doing something right. BTW, just picked up yours and Johnny's new one mate. Shit is rocking.

Yo Alright Glad you peeped it out Miss Honeey. Haven't seen you around here in a while either. Also hope to hear some new musik from you as well sometime. post 'em if you've got 'em....

Cool man, thanks for having a listen and leaving me feedback. Really happy to hear that you enjoyed it as well. I will check to see if you have tracks posted to leave feedback as well :eyes:

Holy shit, even the approval of Mr.X-five. Yo What up Kris? Glad that you Liked this one too homie. Man, for a second there I thought the sky was falling :paranoid: Really ahppy you like it as well as I also greatly respect your opinion. Thanks for leaving me feedback brother man.

BRADLEE
17-04-2006, 10:22 PM

Thanks amigo, glad that you also like it. I've not seen you post before man, so thank you for leaving me feedback.

Cool Vlasta. Glad you had a listen and also approve my friend. I am still awaiting some more of your hip hop musik bro. So when time provides, please shoot me some links in email homie. I can’t wait to hear it!!!

Sh*t man it is dope.....

Cool, thanks homie, Very happy to see that you've enjoyed it now. Was waiting for your input other than the conditions of water iN Thailand :lol: Glad to see that you are feeling better also my brother. Get back to work when you get home, I need some of your shit in my record bag. :rambo:

evil son of a bitch!!!!

Damn, and this coming from the man who shits pentagrams all day :lol: Thanks Dan...If you approve, then I must be doing something right. BTW, just picked up yours and Johnny's new one mate. Shit is rocking.

Yo Alright Glad you peeped it out Miss Honeey. Haven't seen you around here in a while either. Also hope to hear some new musik from you as well sometime. post 'em if you've got 'em....

Cool man, thanks for having a listen and leaving me feedback. Really happy to hear that you enjoyed it as well. I will check to see if you have tracks posted to leave feedback as well :eyes:

Holy shit, even the approval of Mr.X-five. Yo What up Kris? Glad that you Liked this one too homie. Man, for a second there I thought the sky was falling :paranoid: Really ahppy you like it as well as I also greatly respect your opinion. Thanks for leaving me feedback brother man.

xfive
18-04-2006, 12:22 AM
haha well you know... if you don't post.. I can't comment! :eyes:

BRADLEE
19-04-2006, 07:35 PM
haha well you know... if you don't post.. I can't comment! :eyes:

Well I guess you make a good point here then don't you???

I'll post up the next techno one I finish as well then. How about that?

xfive
19-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Deal!

Maybe I will do the same :ninja:

MARKEG
20-04-2006, 03:14 PM
brilliant :)

dan the acid man
20-04-2006, 07:55 PM
yeah, this is pretty dark stuff, which i love, sounds nicely produced, maybe it could do with a little bit more warmth in the mix, but i maybe wrong, as im having to be careful with my monitoring levels

dirty_bass
20-04-2006, 10:55 PM
For some reason this remids me of Furn`s stuff.
Must be the bottom end and the kick.

anyway, a nice bit of techno clatter here.
I prefer fewer, but larger more beefy sounds in my hard techno these days, but as a manic fest of paranoid drug frenzy this is pretty cool.

Good stuff, gets a little taxing in some of the painful frequencies up top which I think would need to be addressed.

BRADLEE
24-04-2006, 06:43 PM
For some reason this remids me of Furn`s stuff.
Must be the bottom end and the kick.

anyway, a nice bit of techno clatter here.
I prefer fewer, but larger more beefy sounds in my hard techno these days, but as a manic fest of paranoid drug frenzy this is pretty cool.

Good stuff, gets a little taxing in some of the painful frequencies up top which I think would need to be addressed.

:lol: yeah thanks Steve. Or something liek that... :paranoid:

audioinjection
27-04-2006, 07:04 AM
ahh, i think i remember you sending me this one brad, very phat shit dude, i would like to see this on vinyl man

BRADLEE
01-05-2006, 06:38 PM
ahh, i think i remember you sending me this one brad, very phat shit dude, i would like to see this on vinyl man

Thanks David. I think you just might :eyes: Really glad you enjoyed the tune my brother.

techno_smack
02-05-2006, 05:05 PM
banging !

278d7e64a374de26f==