PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - Never shines inside - Industrial Machinery Beats

dirty_bass
12-04-2006, 12:09 PM
getting right back to my musical roots, I`ve made a big clanking slab of industrial.
Might have gone overboard with the spacial wetness, but I probably need to take a day away from this tune to clear my head.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20Never%20shines%20inside.mp3

StoQ
12-04-2006, 01:27 PM
wow man you are the madness in this track. every piece of sound cooperates with other. likin it a lot. thx for good music

Mindful
12-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Im only in one speaker at the mo but...
Sounding good.
Nice pace, realy warm sounding bass, like this clanking type synth or whatever at about 1.40.
Cinamatic quality to these pads/synths.
Nice arrangement and menecing vibe.
Need a proper listen at home.
Good shit Bro

BloodStar
14-04-2006, 11:00 AM
interesting track. nice buildup in the begining,. rellay like when kick hits in first time and that massive sub starts to play.warm as **** and so huuge. all the other sounds you add after while fits there well and altogether sounds very moody, kinda paranoia factory feelings in my head,hehe. like this track. lot of places with nice harmonies and clanking sounds..hm,just starting to think about suicide after listening to this :p
production part of thing, is great,. dont know what to comment here,.

xfive
16-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Proper tuneage mate. Has a nice solid theme and vibe throughout. Completely maintains interest while straddling an experimental side too.

Really top :toast:

278d7e64a374de26f==