PDA

View Full Version : 2 semi-finals

jam
12-04-2006, 10:38 PM
One more win and europe again.

buzzin

piginabush
12-04-2006, 11:52 PM
we will win the UEFA this year anyway, so dont need the FA cup ;)

french_og
13-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I think Mclaren will end up being next England boss becuase of their recent form.

Traxx
13-04-2006, 10:53 AM
So long as its not big (headed cunt) sam. Either way think we should be lookin abroad again.

Who's left in the uefa tea cup then?

french_og
13-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Sam would be my number 1, would not take no shite from anyone and would not have any favourites.

I think Mclaren would do a good job but things would be no different than under Sven, think it needs a new manager with new back room staff and new style.

Traxx
13-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Why are they still at bolton, charlton, & to a lesser extent boro & so on if there England manager standard? thats what i always think. This is the hardest job in world football, (if not one of them) dont forget. Sure these guys have enjoyed some success but to what extent? fighting off relegation, fighting for 9th,10th,11th place etc & maybe the odd european run bolton & boro have enjoyed this season. Bollox to this national pride business we need the best man for the job. Mc claren is the only one with any reel pedigree for the job but i still wouldnt give it to him. I think theres far better candidates outside of England including o'neil.

nick_anarchy
13-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Why are they still at bolton, charlton, & to a lesser extent boro & so on if there England manager standard? thats what i always think. This is the hardest job in world football, (if not one of them) dont forget. Sure these guys have enjoyed some success but to what extent? fighting off relegation, fighting for 9th,10th,11th place etc & maybe the odd european run bolton & boro have enjoyed this season. Bollox to this national pride business we need the best man for the job. Mc claren is the only one with any reel pedigree for the job but i still wouldnt give it to him. I think theres far better candidates outside of England including o'neil.

spot on

french_og
13-04-2006, 02:09 PM
What Sam Allardyce has achieved at Bolton is like winning the Champions league at Liverpool, I bet if Sam left Bolton they would be relagated inside 2 seasons.

The problems is these managers will not get the chance at the big clubs, the mentality seems to be go abroad, if Wenger left Arsenal, Benitez left Liverpool or Morinhio left Chelsea you just know they would go abroad for their next manager.

Yeah Benitez and Morinhio are good examples of great foreign managers but there have been examples of rubbish foreign managers.

Do you think Stuart Pearce will be ever given a chance at the big four if the managers left? These English managers will never have the chance to proove themselves.

Traxx
13-04-2006, 02:22 PM
What Sam Allardyce has achieved at Bolton is like winning the Champions league at Liverpool

Eh? Thats the biggest load of crud ive heard all day...

The problems is these managers will not get the chance at the big clubs, the mentality seems to be go abroad, if Wenger left Arsenal, Benitez left Liverpool or Morinhio left Chelsea you just know they would go abroad for their next manager

Yes they almost certainly would. For the simple reason that 9 times out of 10 there a higher quality manager.

Do you think Stuart Pearce will be ever given a chance at the big four if the managers left? These English managers will never have the chance to proove themselves

No i dont & im not surprised. He hasnt really done **** all at city to warrent a move to a club higher up the league. He's only been at for a very short period of time & has only recentley been deemed worthy of a proper contract. And he's been touted as a possible England manager? laughable. Always the same with the papers in this country. Build em up >> break em down.

Foreign managers dont just wake up one day as the manager of AC or Arsenal, Barcelona etc. they build there way up.

jam
13-04-2006, 06:41 PM
I dont think any of them are good enough but out of the lot id say McClaren has the most exprience of winning trophies and handling big name players.

O'Neill is someone who in my opinion shouldn't be mentioned,he hasn't done anything worthy of getting the England job.Can someone tell me what he has done and why everyone rates him so much?

I'd go for someone like Soclari or Cappello.

Anyway 2 semi-finals,this could turn out to be the best season ever,im buzzing.

278d7e64a374de26f==