PDA

View Full Version : Mark EG back at the Lock UP

bayley
13-04-2006, 07:32 PM
just saw the new flyer and was glad to see Mark is back in hereford on the 10th June.. this is the 1st time i havent warmed up for him tho... which sucks... however i do have a 2hour set before sharkey in may, which kind of makes up 4 it!!! hah

anyway, the last set played here by mark was awesome... i know this cause i heard the recording the next day.. i was cowering in the corner, scared to even go 4 a slash because i was tripping my bolloxs off!!! what a twat!!!

i could hear mark on the mic telling all the lightweights in the corner to get the fuk to the floor, i wanted to but my body wouldnt let me!!! haha

i did have a good chat with mark after tho, as ever he has so much time 4 every1... such enthusiasm for the music!!! gr8 stuff...

i'll be seein ya in june matey!!! ;) i know they love their hardstyle round here, but slip in a few techno numbers 4 me and Spark-E eh mark!!! nice 1...

:cheese:

gary_human
14-04-2006, 04:15 PM
.. i was cowering in the corner, scared to even go 4 a slash because i was tripping my bolloxs off!!! what a twat!!!

:lol: hehe!!!

brings back memories!!!

plazmaburn
21-04-2006, 08:20 AM
I havent had the pleasure of seeing Mark spin since 2000 her in my hometown of Winnipeg he skimmed my face with a broken record shard :)

I got him to sign it for me afterwards still has my dried blood on it :) I considered that to be my rave christening.

Awesome to see him back over on this side of the world soon i hope :)

Peace Marty

Si the Sigh
21-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Mark blew my speakers in my car once...

The cunt.

278d7e64a374de26f==