PDA

View Full Version : SH32

RDR
19-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Has arrived.

Must say im really pleased with it, the editting is a touch tricksy, but nothing i cant handle.

The sound is really really nice, VERY warm indeed and am looking forward to playing with the beast properly.

I;ll put some samples up for folks when i get time.

Analog.1
22-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I keep on hearing people mention these machines? Are they any good? I would of thought it being 'virtual' analogue its not as nice sounding as 'real' analogue.

RDR
23-04-2006, 12:05 AM
there are very few real analogue machines that can retain patches and behave on the editting side like a digital machine due to the very nature of analog.

I love this machine now, its small, but the sound is massive and fun and warm and although its not the most complex machine i wouldrate the sound alongside the nord2 after owning both along with a host of real analog machines and VA's.

like i said i'llpost samples when i get time.

loopdon
23-04-2006, 08:12 AM
there are very few real analogue machines that can retain patches and behave on the editting side like a digital machine due to the very nature of analog.

I love this machine now, its small, but the sound is massive and fun and warm and although its not the most complex machine i wouldrate the sound alongside the nord2 after owning both along with a host of real analog machines and VA's.

like i said i'llpost samples when i get time.

hi - try and do them via samplerobot or samplit or the free one i posted in my jomox-thread! i actually tried to sample the xbase09 yesterday but failed miserably - must try again today. :) :(

RDR
23-04-2006, 11:22 AM
I will do LD... when you get done using that program you'll have to give me a few pointers on it, any traps or bugs or problems...

cheers guinea pig!

loopdon
25-04-2006, 12:38 PM
will do, dodgy!!

278d7e64a374de26f==