PDA

View Full Version : S**t i'm too good...

Toad(1)
19-04-2006, 10:47 PM
took about an hour this, was high on soap bar in my underpants, (hadn't smoked for four months!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MC5PU93

(one thousand and thirty second track i've made ;P)

thoughts much appreciated. :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

xfive
20-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Well I think you ideas are cool, it has promise.
You need to fix that kick to be a lot more prominent. Much more bottom end to it. Could also get your bass to go deeper and eq out a bit so as to not interfere with the kick. Try some compression on them too, possibly even together on the same bus.

rhythmtech
20-04-2006, 02:58 AM
(one thousand and thirty second track i've made ;P)

you may need to get out more :lol:

will listen tomorrow when im not sleepin on my keyboard..

Mindful
20-04-2006, 02:03 PM
will listen tomorrow when im not sleepin on my keyboard..

You been sedated by xfives track too mate?

Mindful
20-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Love how this one starts.
Yeah mate this is very cool very individual and intresting.
Realy cool drum programing and loving this bass.
in headphones so will have to have a good listen at home..... but I know these phones pretty well and production sounds pretty good to me, I personaly like where the kicks are sitting in the mix but realy would have to listen on moniters for a truthful comment.

Track wise very good.

BRADLEE
20-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Well I think you ideas are cool, it has promise.
You need to fix that kick to be a lot more prominent. Much more bottom end to it. Could also get your bass to go deeper and eq out a bit so as to not interfere with the kick. Try some compression on them too, possibly even together on the same bus.

Couldn't have said it better myself really. Lots of cool ideas and could turn out to be a real beast.

gary_human
20-04-2006, 06:03 PM
took about an hour this, was high on soap bar in my underpants, (hadn't smoked for four months!)
:

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

that made me laugh - theres some great quotes on this here forum, i gona check this out now.

:lol:

gary_human
20-04-2006, 06:06 PM
can get it to dl - hmmmm

278d7e64a374de26f==