PDA

View Full Version : nuclear free zone

aaronliberator
21-04-2006, 04:39 PM
hi aaron liberator here. a big thanks for all of you who came to chris liberator's birthday party down brixton way last week. saw a lot of old faces who had silly grins on their faces as if it was ten years ago. so look out for another round of old skool acid techno hopefully mid summer. also this saturday is nuclear free zone our night in a small and friendly club in brixton, london that we have been runing for years. for this time we have decided to drop the price to £5.00 all night because i think the club will be a great warm up for the sqaut parties people dont always have enough money to pay two exspenisve entries in one night. we provide excellent music with some great guests mostly people we have met around the world who vists us from time to time. this week its myself alonside product 19 and cloggi. special guests are kai 1, rhythm logistics and g 13 from section 63 sound system, a nice bunch of lads and wicked on the decks. its all at the 414 club coldharbour lane brixton and will be on until 10 am . Just to add ..look out for dave the drummer cd hydraulix mix sessions, which he mixed using abelton which means he done it in the computer. i think a few years back i would be appalled at the thought of a dj mixing an album digitaly, but when you listen to this you can appreciate how good it sounds with what he is doing with the abelton programe. have a good weekend

jimmy west
21-04-2006, 09:24 PM
looks good need to get myself down to brixton chris birthday reviews sounded wicked and really wanted to go try get some of the sets on the audio files section if they were recorded

S/E
23-04-2006, 03:47 AM
I got to visit NFZ on the night before this past New Years eve. My wife and I were visiting London and found some great places to visit. It was a great night.

kai_1
24-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Theres definitly life in the old 414 still! Great atmosphere at the weekend we really enjoyed ourselves... Nice 1 Aaron!

Paul Zykotik
01-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I need to get myself down there again, had a great time the couple of times I've been before. The 414 is a great place too. How regular are they, still every month?

gary_human
02-05-2006, 06:00 PM
special guests are kai 1, rhythm logistics and g 13 from section 63 sound system, a nice bunch of lads and wicked on the decks.

for sure :dance:

278d7e64a374de26f==