PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear lordy me

eyeswithoutaface
25-04-2006, 12:29 AM
wow

ive been away from the computer and only just got back to see that bollocks.

Mark, you know i wasnt being racist. Everyone on here knows i wasnt being racist, except for El Salvador. What a clown. I have no time for people who are obviously fundamentally unhinged. If your living in Scotland then i fail to see how dont understand the humour over here. I wasnt even picking you up on your grammar, i think maybe some deep paranoia about your study is shining through there? who knows, i hope not, for you of course

i dont slag everything off. i dont slag anything off. i give my opinions on things that are posted. Im a blunt person, so what? i dont care if such and such a person doesnt like me because i think such and such a thing. I dont care that such and such an artist might be reading and will get all upset, and ultimately wont ask me to do a release on their label. Im not out to impress anyone, i leave that for others, some on here, who seem to actively, and naively, enjoy wallowing in their own mess in order to please people, constantly licking arse and rolling out the red carpet just because someone has a release or 2 under their belt, or owns such and such a label.

basically, i dont care what people who dont know me think of me. how can you worry about what someone you've never met thinks of you? i dont get it. Which emphasises my point that you dont know me. Im probablt the least racist person i know, yet im also a piss taking cunt. And when someone bites so easy as yourself, then its wind up time im afraid. But you really did seem to go off on one, and others noticed it, that wasnt just me, im not sure if you've had 1 too many bottles of Buckfast tonight or what but it was all very odd

the minute you get personal over my releases is the minute you basically show yourself up to be a very bitter person. I never claimed my track on Native Diffusion was amazing, i played it to Pat, he asked if he could put it out, simple as that really. You seemed quite interested when we spoke about the release so thats a bit strange really. It may well be the worst track on the ep, but the point is, its on the ep, at least im having a go. As far as failing to make it like you insinuate, well, im 23, ive had about 4 ep's out, i dont see that as failing, i dont even see myself as a newcomer, ive done nothing, but the thing is, i dont claim that i have. Anyone who knows me, again, in real life, knows that im just obsessed with making music, and i pass tracks on, and ive had tracks taken. Its that simple. You should try it, hey if im so bad then surely that should inspire you make some music yourself, through anger if nothing else?

You take something completely the wrong way and then just act in a way thats rarely been seen on the board in the whole 4 years its been here. You seem massively unstable mate, seriously, you need to spend alot of time away from your computer if your getting so het up over someone like me. Im being serious here too, if im such a cunt, then dont let me get under your skin like i seem to have. Simple

sorry for the rant, but i wasnt going to bother going into the whole vex'd nonsense, i can explain myself here easily enough. Not that i should have too.

for once ive done absolutely nothing wrong here

Mark as i say you knew i wasnt being racist, and so did everyone else so thats good enough for me

MARKEG
25-04-2006, 12:34 AM
please god mate, get in that vex shit and sort it out with el . you're both great people. i'd soooo appreciate it if you could sort it out. it's a massive cross of wires :)

278d7e64a374de26f==