PDA

View Full Version : c'mon baby!!!!!!!!!

dj casualty
25-04-2006, 09:47 PM
:lol: :dance: :clap: :thumbsup: :upyours: :lol:

basslinejunkie
25-04-2006, 09:54 PM
well done.justice that him missing the pen.

french_og
25-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah they were diving all night - that Sorin and José Marié are right cheats.

Glad Arsenal are there - well done!

dj casualty
25-04-2006, 10:03 PM
yeah that was a shockin bit of play actin

cant believe the ref bought that one

french_og
25-04-2006, 10:16 PM
He sucked Clichy right in thats the problem and made it look a penalty in real play but fair play to Lehamn great save!!!

Good game for Sol also hope he gets a run of games before the World Cup as he would be my vote to partner Terry.

dj casualty
25-04-2006, 10:24 PM
really?

when he's on his game he's solid enough but i reckon he's gettin on a bit,lack of pace an ting,he's not had a decent run of consistency (i know injuries have not helped) for a good year
or so,did have a good game tonight tho

phantomdj
25-04-2006, 10:29 PM
well done arsenal... looks like the top 4 teams in england will have won silverware by the end of the season now...

cheats - prem
scum - worthless
pool - fa cup
gunners - CoE

hopefully anyway...

french_og
25-04-2006, 10:29 PM
I know he has not had a good year but he always seems to be brilliant for England. Don't think he is past it yet and when fit is still a brilliant player. Well I hope anyway!!

dj casualty
25-04-2006, 10:36 PM
yeah know what you mean,i just cant big him up that much
coz he's made some monumental cock ups recently for the
arsenal
sound for england tho true enough

xes
25-04-2006, 10:40 PM
[grits teeth]
well done scum
[/grits teeth]

Numeric
25-04-2006, 11:32 PM
didn't see the game, and i'm not going to pretend i'm pleased for Arse, i hope they get t**tted in the final, Lehman is a w**ker and everyone knows it, and Sol is s**t these days, one good performance does not mean he deserves his England position back...

:razz:

Will
26-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Lehmann hasn't conceded a goal in europe in over 14 months now, great stuff and we've well and truly smashed the old record for consecutive clean sheets! It reminded me of the game at Anfield really, we were unbeleivably poor in posession and going forward, but pretty solid in defence and Lehmann was great when called upon.

Sol did pretty well too and no-one can bitch that we had no English players this time. I guess it was a funny game for the players, not wnowing whether to stick or twist and they know what they have to do in the final, just a simple, one off game. I'm glad we put in a similar performance against Liverpool though or I'd be worried the occasion got to them, but I've had a feeling it's our year for a while now and that's not changed.

Yeah Dan, hopefully that's how the season will finish, us winning the CL and Pool winning the cup, sounds good to me. And we're the first team from London to reach the CL final, the ONE TEAM IN LONDON if you will!

Will
26-04-2006, 03:28 AM
The last few Prem games should be interesting now, work out who gets to play in the final!

Esox Lucius
26-04-2006, 07:03 AM
well done arse scum, and class save from lehmann. fair play to them, barca will show you how to play football in the final though.

xes
26-04-2006, 08:17 AM
what date is the final on?

Esox Lucius
26-04-2006, 08:48 AM
what date is the final on?

3 weeks today lad, 17th may.

french_og
26-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Barcelona have to get past Milan yet, it is only 1-0 and Milan are not going to go there and ie down. Fully expect Barca to win but ya never know!

Hope it Barca, they should have all their players back from Injuries by then for the final.

Did anyone see that Argentine fan fun on the pitch last night before the start of the 2nd have and give Henry a Barca shirt with Henry's name on the back?

Will
26-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Could hardly miss it! Mad stuff.

We'll show Barca how to defend more like - if they get there! And play great football (most of the time) Lehmann hasn't conceded a goal in this seasons CL and we're one game away from being back to the 'Invincibles', this time in europe!

nick_anarchy
26-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Could hardly miss it! Mad stuff.

We'll show Barca how to defend more like - if they get there! And play great football (most of the time) Lehmann hasn't conceded a goal in this seasons CL and we're one game away from being back to the 'Invincibles', this time in europe!

show them how to defend ?? u havin a laugh ??

its your keeper who has been savin u in the CL not the defence u have been gettin cut apart at the back , i know its a makeshift back 4 as u are missing 3 of he normal line but u aint been that good in defence ( i know its 10 games etc etc ) but its the keeper not the defence .. plan and simple barca or ac wont miss chances like the other teams have done

DJsmallpaul
26-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Final's in Paris right ? They held the final their in 2000 aswell :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==