PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - untitled (industrial techno)

Mindful
26-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey guys

This is some track that im working on at present.
http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF77CE5380371.mp3

Hopfully I can add somthing that will either harmonise or add a new texture to the chords that are allready there, also some synth would be cool (somthing I realy need to start working in to my tracks )
Strange for me that I havent got a title for it yet but anyhow....

Suggestions and truthful comments positive/negative would be real nice and helpful.
Thankyou.

BloodStar
28-04-2006, 02:04 PM
interesting track. nice broken beat moody techno track. lot of nice ambients, pads and background sounds in there.bugger:))) deffo some little paranoid feelings inside..i like the punch and crunchyness on drums,sounds cool.
i would like to hear some little lead synths hear and there or some kind of groove bass runnin around thru the rhythm pats.just my taste..
production part of thing sounds good to me.kick has a nice punch,. that little crunchy stereo kick which plays in the begining works well with other sounds... nice..

Mindful
28-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Cheers Vlast yer Bugger

Ok Ive done a few miner changes and cleaned it up a bit here and there.
Also added some synth, wouldnt realy call it a lead synth more of a head pecking synth.
I have got another synth written for it but I feel it kind of takes too much attention off the Drums so I dunno yet.

Anyway
http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF794B4366115.mp3

Ive called the track "Direct Math" by the way, just incase anyone is intrested(why would you be?)

stjohn
28-04-2006, 04:03 PM
ill grab this soon ste... my gear is in my mates studio and ive no soundcard at home!! ill post up when i get a listen ;)

Mindful
28-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Coolio mate

Yknow Ive just had a listen and im not sure on this synth anymore(the head pecker)
Bah
What do rec?

dirty_bass
28-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Like this, it`s nice to hear something less reliant on ambience.

Production feels a little muddy, and the problem area seems to be the high bass to mid area.
Needs more separation in there.

Very paranoid feeling going on in this.

Not a fave of mine, but mostly for the way it makes me feel. Very edgy and tense, too many thoughts to comprehend, and a little paranoid.
Like my brain is going a 1000 miles per hour.
And I feel like that enough as it is.
haha

Clean it up a bit I reckon, everything else I love.

Mindful
28-04-2006, 08:10 PM
haha thanks mate

Im glad you noticed the lack of ambience, I am trying to restict myself for a couple of tracks as this seems to be my only source of musicality to my tracks.

Thanks for comments on the production ill see what i can do about this, I think it may be this sub type bass thats the problem(not sure tho)
Infact im not so sure that it even needs to be in there.

Anyhow thanks

xfive
30-04-2006, 09:03 PM
404 mofo

xfive
30-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Whoops missed the second link

Very nice man. I love the way the beat freaks, and the pad fits in perfectly.
I think the lack of ambience was a good practice for your non-synthy ass.. And it worked out well

And regardless of what you say, you DO make "proper music" !

Mindful
30-04-2006, 09:42 PM
lol
spanks:)

stjohn
04-05-2006, 12:57 PM
if by proper you mean shit......

hah only buzzin

lovely stuff as always.... a bit more techno too!! sweet

BRADLEE
04-05-2006, 06:05 PM
requested file is unavailable :eh:

Mindful
06-05-2006, 08:44 PM
requested file is unavailable :eh:

3rd post down the page theres a newer link mate:)

278d7e64a374de26f==