PDA

View Full Version : anybody ... anybody ... the club?

Fusion
27-04-2006, 02:41 PM
skip adee skip skip pop!

i have always wondered about this and maybe someone can answer this question:

digital express "man, woman, love"

does every single pressing in existance have that strange skip in the breakdown?

everytime i see a copy somewhere i give it a listen just to see - so far i'm 100%

anybody know the history on this - how it got pressed with a glitch in the track and never fixed?

Si the Sigh
27-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Oh fu*k me...what a classic tune! :cheese:

Going to have to dig that out later and take a listen for the skip.

Fusion
27-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Oh fu*k me...what a classic tune! :cheese:

Going to have to dig that out later and take a listen for the skip.

when i break down half way thru
i comes up on a series of stabs

hit / hit / hit / skip (or glitch) / hit / hit / hit / glitch (or skip) / hit / hit / hit

i have 2 copies that when i do play it (still do all the time) i pass over that section

it's a lot of labor

xes
27-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Speaking of which,my copy of hash fudge dave mobile dogwash remix has a skip,glitch,blip in it just after the break. Is it a freak copy or do they all have it? Or is it supposed to be there?

rhythmtech
27-04-2006, 04:22 PM
cluster 2 - what is soul? just b4 the skippy hats come it theres a little glitch. its on the clusterfvck cd aswell... not an audible one but more like a split second added in that shouldnt be there.. very very annoying as this is one of my all time faves..

dan the acid man
27-04-2006, 08:39 PM
cluster 2 - what is soul? just b4 the skippy hats come it theres a little glitch. its on the clusterfvck cd aswell... not an audible one but more like a split second added in that shouldnt be there.. very very annoying as this is one of my all time faves..

haha, i've never noticed that before, and it's one of my all time faves.

as for the mobile dogwash remix, im sure mines fine, i'll give it a play later and let you know for certain

dirty_bass
27-04-2006, 08:49 PM

I`m gonna have to check mine now
I love that record.
It`s proper classic london acid to me.

Electrictribe
27-04-2006, 10:33 PM

I`m gonna have to check mine now
I love that record.
It`s proper classic london acid to me.

defo, 1st two cluster releases were awesome.

Si the Sigh
28-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Man, woman, love = No skip here mate.
What is soul? = I like that glitch! :lol:

Aratron
28-04-2006, 11:31 AM

as for the mobile dogwash remix, im sure mines fine, i'll give it a play later and let you know for certain

this thread is brilliant.
its like the acid techno equivalent of a trainspotters website discussing priniting errors from some 1967 train timetable.

Si the Sigh
28-04-2006, 11:38 AM
:lol:

acidpisar
28-04-2006, 12:11 PM

this thread is brilliant.
its like the acid techno equivalent of a trainspotters website discussing priniting errors from some 1967 train timetable.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan the acid man
28-04-2006, 01:28 PM
we talk non stop about round bits of plastic, we spend huge sums of money,we spend hours looking for the latest releases or that classic we missed years ago, plus im sure lots of us wear anoraks with hoods, so we may aswell be trainspotters really

imported_sicknote
28-04-2006, 02:30 PM
we talk non stop about round bits of plastic, we spend huge sums of money,we spend hours looking for the latest releases or that classic we missed years ago, plus im sure lots of us wear anoraks with hoods, so we may aswell be trainspotters really

and proud of it damnit! :techno:

xes
28-04-2006, 04:31 PM
*takes banana out of tuppaware box and peels it*

dan the acid man
28-04-2006, 04:52 PM
*gets his thermos out*

dirty_bass
28-04-2006, 05:55 PM

holy ****.

I`m a nerd!!!!!

Aratron
30-04-2006, 02:48 AM
im the biggest nerd there is, acid techno gives me some dubious credibility

Fusion
11-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Man, woman, love = No skip here mate.
What is soul? = I like that glitch! :lol:

man woman love ... anyone else???

sell me yours!

Si the Sigh