PDA

View Full Version : Tim wright.

dirty_bass
28-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Love this guys work.
When he bagan fusing techno and garage with his Tube Jerk stuff, I went crazy for it.
Dirty Black Discoteque was a great release.
Just found out about what he is up too.

check his site
http://www.timwrightmusic.com/

kai_1
28-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Theres a remix of his that I would swap my left arm for! Radiactive Man - Ave That... any1 got a spare copy they wanna sell/swap? Most of productions I've heard have been damn good...

violenski
28-04-2006, 10:59 PM
i have the original and the radioactive man remixes, both very good. got to asy i love the original for its dirty production a really stomper of a track!!!

module
29-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Eight blew me to bits first time i heard it.. couldnt get over it.. though nothin ive heard since from him has got me as crazy.

i dont like garage. at any point. DnB for chix who jus wanna look hot imo ;)

Francisco Scaramanga
29-04-2006, 10:40 AM
He does a good live show, I saw him in Wolverhampton a year or two ago and it was ace, he had all sorts of kit with him, and used it all to great effect. I dont hear enough of his productions but I have always liked what I have heard.

kai_1
29-04-2006, 06:10 PM
i have the original and the radioactive man remixes, both very good. got to asy i love the original for its dirty production a really stomper of a track!!!

Yeh I've got the origonal which is pretty good, wanna do some swaps for the remix? Pm if ya like, I've got loads of techno I'd swap for that record, and I only live in Petersfield!!

robin m
30-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I've not heard all that much of him, just the 'thirst' album and I bought 'the walk' a coupla years ago - the small amount I've heard is awesome though so I'd definitely like to hear more.

...and if anyone's got a spare copy of the original version of 'ave that they could part with pls pm me - I'd love to lay my hands on it, it's a belter. :love:

G-BO
01-05-2006, 12:27 AM
tim wright - the lunge/going down on novamute

i take care of it like one of my own

Stretch
01-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I like Brainbag on the b side of Dirty black discoteque.

TechMouse
02-05-2006, 10:46 AM
tim wright - the lunge/going down on novamute

i take care of it like one of my own
One of the few records I have two copies of.

Lag
02-05-2006, 11:44 AM
id like ave that too pls :>

G-BO
02-05-2006, 10:50 PM
i prefer the orginal of ave that!....much more to it

ollie303
03-05-2006, 02:35 AM
Theres a remix of his that I would swap my left arm for! Radiactive Man - Ave That... any1 got a spare copy they wanna sell/swap? Most of productions I've heard have been damn good...

http://www.tubejerk.com/

check the shop section, looks like its in stock :eyes:

Sunil
03-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Tim Wright has been doing his thing for years, even longer than the Brighton boys / Sativae etc. I only ever had a couple of Tubejerk things, and they were good, but that LP on Novamute was outstanding... he's no one trick pony that's for sure, and definitely one of the kings of bass ;)

He's just done a remix of Snog on Kraktronik.

kai_1
04-05-2006, 06:25 PM

http://www.tubejerk.com/

check the shop section, looks like its in stock :eyes:

Hmm, can't see it there myself mate... I've been googling this release for years with no luck. Found it once and ordered it with the origonal, and when the package came only the origonal was in there... :mad:

anx
31-07-2007, 12:53 AM
totally awesome. i just found out he was tube jerk, i have been playing brainbag for ages.

MARK ANXIOUS
31-07-2007, 01:10 AM
incredible artist. i used to work for gpr and interviewed him in like 95 or something. just put his new track as single of the month in my reviews. i think this guy is a hidden saviour of our music i really do. just a shame he releases so infrequently eh..

anx
31-07-2007, 01:36 AM
i just went and found him on beatport, bought almost everything he has on there...

he does breaks, drum and bass, tech house and bangin techno....and they are all produced so damn well. he really had that wonky techno stuff nailed when he was tubejerk.

echodek
31-07-2007, 10:44 AM
The Tube Jerk remix of Christian Vogel's Whipaspank is a proper tune!

Craig_Lea
31-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Been into his stuff since buying Fold a few years ago.
I don't think I'd really heard his particular fusion of Techno with evil bass noises done so well before, if at all.
And then there's the way he manages to progress the tracks through multiple layers of rising intensity.
All superbly produced.

Particular favourites are :
Eight
Daddy's in the Basement Diggin' Gravy
God Damn Fish for Having Bones
Control Freak
Everyone Everywhere is Dead
Killergod

Resistor Records
31-07-2007, 04:53 PM
absolute dude, love it. up there with si begg for me, wihtout so much processing, but a similair palette of audacious bass.

like to keep bits in stock
http://resistor-records.net/shop/release/?code=NOMU106LP
thirst,

and we also have the sativa album that features dirty balck discotechue original. but its not on the site.

monster, the snog remix is a facemelter as well. torched quite a few dancefloors with it.

anx
31-07-2007, 11:06 PM
^^ i highly reccomend this record. brainbag is a monster!!

clubsynthetic
09-08-2007, 02:37 AM
his stuff is pretty daddy

force
09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I used to have (and fcukin love) his 'Germ' lp Gone.

Haven't a clue where its gone now tho:whoops:

Some thieving bastado borrowed it and didn't give it back.

GUTTED!

DVNT
20-08-2007, 11:36 AM
One of the few records I have two copies of.

I really need to get 1 copy of it.

Fancy selling one?

G-BO
20-08-2007, 02:47 PM
I used to have (and fcukin love) his 'Germ' lp Gone.

Haven't a clue where its gone now tho:whoops:

Some thieving bastado borrowed it and didn't give it back.

GUTTED!

he done a remix of garnier's - communication from the lab (unreasonable behaviour) under the 'germ' guise 5 years ago...one of my fave remixes or tracks for that matter, he basically re-releases the same tune 2/3 years later and called it 'oxygen' by tim wright...which isnt quite the same

278d7e64a374de26f==