PDA

View Full Version : Computer Controlled Re-work

fresh_an_funky_design
01-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Re-worked an old tune, let me know what you think. want to get some opinions on the tune before i finish it.

Joe Giacomet - Computer Controlled Re-work
http://www.morepunkthanfunk.com/computerrework.mp3

BRADLEE
01-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Only one question Joe, where can I buy it :eyes:

fresh_an_funky_design
01-05-2006, 07:29 PM
cheers man

rhythmtech
02-05-2006, 12:45 PM
joe you know i love the original of this.. but this one seems to have lost a bit of the original energy. production is crisp and a lot clearer than the first version & the movement on the bass is lovely but the overall feel doesnt quite match it. close but not quite there... sorry.

techno_smack
02-05-2006, 04:58 PM
nice crisp production , i cant remember how the original sounds but ilike this

fresh_an_funky_design
02-05-2006, 05:40 PM
joe you know i love the original of this.. but this one seems to have lost a bit of the original energy. production is crisp and a lot clearer than the first version & the movement on the bass is lovely but the overall feel doesnt quite match it. close but not quite there... sorry.

yeah man i see what your saying, when i changed the bass none of the original synths or strabs worked so had to change em. still got a bit more work to do on this, maybe i can inject a bit of energy. the last one was a lot funkier than this though

fresh_an_funky_design
02-05-2006, 05:40 PM

yeah man i see what your saying, when i changed the bass none of the original synths or strabs worked so had to change em. still got a bit more work to do on this, maybe i can inject a bit of energy. the last one was a lot funkier than this though

dan the acid man
04-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Some nice elements in here, but i fell its lacking something, its sounding a little empty at the minute.

it's also lacking some mids i feel

fresh_an_funky_design
04-05-2006, 11:27 PM
yeah i no exactly what your saying, i just wanted to get some feedback before i finish the tune, as i got as far as i did then wasn't sure what to do next so thought i'd chuck it on here see what people say.

278d7e64a374de26f==