PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION:- Missing Festival Moved Indoors!!!

kai
02-05-2006, 10:53 AM
FESTIVAL IN JUNE MOVED INDOORS

Unfortunately the farmer has had some personal problems which mean the MISSING Festival will not be able to take place outdoors on the farm as planned. Having invested months of time, money and effort, got a license and booked DJs we are gutted to say the least, HOWEVER we have swiftly organised a massive indoor party to replace it and transferred most of the lineup over! Hopefully we will still be able to do the outdoor festival later in the summer.

Details of the new event:

MISSING in Manchester, Sunday 4th June

Linking THREE clubs together totalling EIGHT arenas and 2900 capacity! - Club M-Two, Rockworld and The Music Box, with wrist bands to pass between the venues freely all night. M-Two is about 3 minutes walk from Rockworld and the Music Box.

Arena 1 (M2 Main Stage): Missing - Hardcore & Oldskool
Brisk, Vibes & Livelee + lots more
Arena 2 (Music Box Main Room): Sunrise - Psychedelic Trance
Arena 3 (Rockworld Main Room): GASH Collective - Live Bands
Arena 4 (Rockworld 1): Stumblefunk - DubStep and Drum & Bass
Arena 5 (M2 Room 2): High Pressure - Reggae and Drum & Bass
Arena 6 (Rockworld 4): HardLife/SoItIz Techno - Acid Techno, Hard Techno & Gabba
Arena 7 (Music Box 2): Breaking Point, Toil & The Mad Hatters - House, Hard House & Breaks
Arena 8 (Rockworld 3): Tiger Lounge/Chillout - Kitch, indie & chillout

MORE UNDERGROUND MUSIC THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A VERY BIG STICK AT!

Line-up for our room is now gonna be:

SASS

LIAM B

MUCKY BEATS & NICK ANARCHY

FOCUS & ROSSCO

SWIFTY

S5

I'll post up pricing info etc once all been confirmed - obviously the chnages will be reflected in the changed ticket prices etc and this will need calculating, so will keep this post updated as and when I get news.

Technobitch
02-05-2006, 12:44 PM
shame it has moved for outdoor but it was always a big ask to get something like that to happen legally! hopefully there will be no more hickups and we will see you there !!!

kai
02-05-2006, 01:35 PM
My sentiments exactly!

278d7e64a374de26f==