PDA

View Full Version : RE: Blackout Audio Website Update.

MARKEG
09-11-2002, 02:12 AM
Well I've finally got around to buying serious web space instead of leeching of NTL. So to mark the occassion, there's a new intro on the site. Let me know what you think. I reckon it's quite effective, but then again I have got a 17 inch screen and pretty good speakers here.. hehehe..

There's also quite a serious update to the Audio page. Click the Audio button in the main site and then 'Other Audio'. There's 3 new mixes up there (including some trance stuff). Tell me what you think of the new 'Czech Rep' techno mix. I tried to recreate a set of mine I did in Czech Republic.

Cheers PPL

www.blackoutaudio.co.uk

Edited by: markeg3000 at: 11/8/02 8:13:02 pm

miromiric.
09-11-2002, 06:57 PM
the animation sound volume is way to high! and there`s a clip on the end of it hehehe...

i like those micro sounds when u click some icon - nice

mutl3y
10-11-2002, 08:04 PM
don't know if it's just my pc Mark, but the intro does seem a bit slow and takes a while to load, otherwise it's good

Sam1978
11-11-2002, 12:23 AM
Site looks cool, and new audio is wicked.

Yeah the Flash intro is a bit slow loading. I like the old intro where you could simply choose which option you wanted.

miromiric.
11-11-2002, 01:10 AM
nah, i like new intro more. it's just to f***** loude lol

MARKEG
12-11-2002, 12:36 AM
ermmmmmmm a bit LOUD!!!!!!!.... thanks guys.... ok need to compare it to some other webiste to see how much i should turn it down...

perhaps i'll make it so you can skip the intro altogether.. but i'm designing a whole new site in flash... so it'd be nice if everyone is flash enabled so at least people can help me with advice when the new site goes up...

TripleX
13-11-2002, 01:14 AM
you´re doin it all by yourself? Respect man

DJPAUZE
13-11-2002, 08:38 AM
Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup Mark,

Pauze here in brazil, friend of Ana and David. Finally figured out how to freakin log into this board. It seems that a while ago i registered my name and i had to figure out me pasword once again.

Anyhow just want to add some comments about the board. From your actual site you have to add an icon for the message board itself otherwise you have to go to the techno reviews to enter.

I like the format of the board, broken down into trance and techno, NICE ONE!!!!!!!

besides that the intro is quite effective, plain and simple.

Peace

Pauze

MARKEG
13-11-2002, 06:42 PM
Well yeah it might be respect if I got the god damn volume levels right :=]

278d7e64a374de26f==