PDA

View Full Version : techno t-shirts

Col
05-09-2003, 09:43 PM
right, i know there has been a few people intrested in getting some techno t-shirts.

well for glenn wilson fans innercity records are getting a load of planet rythmn, submissions, heroes, punish t-shirts etc, their is even a ladies punish t-shirt, with some dirty remark on. i cant remember what it was though it but made me laugh anywayz.

www.innercity.co.uk

they should be in now. £15.00 each

tioneb
05-09-2003, 10:22 PM
i receive a lot of emails coming from a dude @innercity.co.uk probably he got some virus. as the mails happen quit eoften, i do not thnik it comes from another dude using his sending address.

just try to be careful going to the site if its still under virus !!

Buttman
06-09-2003, 12:30 AM
I am wearing a plain black tshirt right now. Costed me about 4 quids and I dare say it is rather techno!

Col
06-09-2003, 09:49 AM
i have a plain black t-shirt too, to be exact every single t-shirt i own is plain, and cost less than £4.00.

3 t-shirts for a fiver, thats me!

Col
06-09-2003, 09:51 AM
i have a plain black t-shirt too, to be exact every single t-shirt i own is plain, and cost less than £4.00.

3 t-shirts for a fiver, thats me!

i am the original cheap-ass mother fu*k :D

Esox Lucius
06-09-2003, 10:37 AM
****ing hell I dont think i have ever spent less than £30 on a t.shirt :shock:

The Overfiend
06-09-2003, 11:05 AM
****ing hell I dont think i have ever spent less than £30 on a t.shirt :shock:

my point exactly
monster of rock

davethedrummer
07-09-2003, 08:57 AM
the new blunt t's are pretty good frm bangin tunes
greta pictures of hip hop types dudes singing into mic's sctratching etc
this is in the wrong forum
bollocks.

John Vella
11-09-2003, 11:36 AM
I got a Hydraulix one recentley.... :)

First night I ever wore it, it brought me good luck!! ;)

I think I'm gonna get one of them Heroes ones too....

-jOHNNY

Si the Sigh
11-09-2003, 11:58 AM
WTF?! :shock: where did you get a Hydraulix t-shirt from?! I WANT ONE!!! i have got one of the smitten t-shirts, and have to say its one of my most treasured! :D

John Vella
11-09-2003, 12:00 PM
There's a record shop in Toronto called 2theBeat... Its where I get most of my vinyls.....

Actually Si u'd love this place...

Before WEMF 2003 Chris Liberator stopped by to hang out and he played on the decks for 2 hours....

Then afterwards Dave the Drummer came by as well....

-jOHNNY

Si the Sigh
11-09-2003, 12:15 PM
*UURGH!* nearly creamed my pants reading that! ha ha! that sounds like a wicked record shop man! :thumbs up:

2 The Beat
11-09-2003, 09:08 PM
The record store is shit...

Actually, just about every track that has a thread based around it is either in stock or en route to the store...this if my first time back on BOA for a little while....I should be here more often.

I guess as long as I do not have to see Mark physically, I can stomach his message board.

Brian
www.2thebeat.com

The Overfiend
11-09-2003, 11:28 PM
How do I get my hands on a Hydraulix tee. All BullSh*t aside.

2 The Beat
11-09-2003, 11:41 PM
www.2thebeat.com is my store...but I am waiting on another shipment of t-shirts (since I almost sold out).

If you are in NJ I can ship to you quite easily. brian@2thebeat.com is my email. Feel free to contact me regarding the clohtes and/or the new vinyl.

Did I mention that we have Bionic Orange 20 in stock still...awesome record...very fun!

TripleX
12-09-2003, 02:03 PM
2 the beat:
is there more record shops on spadina?
if not mate i think I bought some of my first vinyls at your store:)
I have been there in 99 when I visited some friends in Hamilton, Ont.

2 The Beat
15-09-2003, 08:09 PM
I wish I could say that was me...but there is one more that is there right now and another than passed away a couple years ago.

I opened up in January with the goal of being the best source of harder edge techno in Canada (if not all of North America).

So next time you come through, hopefully we can sort you out. Worst case, we have a couch you can rest on until you go buy records at another nice store with better carpets.

JACKSTAR
16-09-2003, 11:07 AM
I had some JACKSTAR t-shirts printed 2 years ago and people are still wanting them so i'm gonna get somemore printed in a couple of months time, so nearer the time i'll offer them to this site so you can all get 1st dibs.

P.

The Overfiend
16-09-2003, 03:54 PM
That would be appreciated.
Anyone else thought they should make a t-shirts out of the cover for the Jack album on pro jex?
that shit looked pretty hot.

Subuteo
26-09-2003, 02:43 PM
I used to have one of the original Punish T-shirts, but tried to cut the sleeves off to make it in to a vest and F*cked it. Gutted :(

Angrymann
26-09-2003, 02:56 PM
That's what you get for trying to make a perfectly good t-shirt into something that only grandads and Rab C Nesbit should wear. ;) ;)

You can get some really nice t-shirts at www.smallfish.co.uk , not that many actual techno labels , but some pretty cool ones none the less.

Subuteo
26-09-2003, 03:58 PM
Yeah, but do they do girls's sizes ?

Not many Techno tee's for us lasses, although I did manage to get meself a British Murder Boys t-shirt and I definatley won't be taking the scissors to that one!!

278d7e64a374de26f==