dan the acid man
05-05-2006, 08:05 PM
techno prodction files section i should say

nihilist
05-05-2006, 08:41 PM
ooooo im a naughty boy

A.P.
10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
The acid lines are great but i think you need to pack it up with more percussion and a good vocal hook too. Also maybe add a synth in there so the track isn't just relying on 303's.

If you listen to some of the acid techno thats coming out these days it isn't just 303 based.

On the whole though this has got good potential so weldone matey.

AcidTrash
21-05-2006, 07:19 PM

I for one have no problem with people posting acid techno in the acid techno section.

AcidTrash
21-05-2006, 07:23 PM
cheeck out my new tune
http://www.sectionz.com/detail.asp?rType=mp3&SZID=23264

Not bad at all. Beats the crap out of much of the acid around at the moment. Little bit too distorted in places.

dan the acid man
21-05-2006, 08:50 PM

I for one have no problem with people posting acid techno in the acid techno section.

this is for chatting about acid techno, the techno prodcution files is for posting production files in

AcidTrash
21-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah but acid techno is a special interest zone and I'd rather have it all in one place.

presuminged
22-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Hi mate! Had a listen to the track, I prefer the section from about 2:40, as it seems a little disjointed before this (but is really just tweaking the arrangement). I like the compressed kick, very tight! I'm sure a quality finished track will emerge from this, and like other members have said it beats many of the current Acid/Techno releases. I would say that with slight adjustment to the level of some of the percussive parts, and a reworked intro, you're onto something good. Ed

nihilist
22-05-2006, 05:56 PM
dan the acid man wrote:

AcidTrash wrote:

dan the acid man wrote:
this is for chatting about acid techno, the techno prodcution files is for posting production files in[/quote]

my thoughts on this are that you post anything about acid techno anywhere else on boa and the response you get is 'i hate acid' 'acid techno's shite' blar blar blar......so i prefer to post everything in here. but if your going to say something to me then at least be consistant and say it to every one.

nihilist
22-05-2006, 05:58 PM
for some reason when the track was posted on sectionz it turned out distorted which is a right bummer it's not ment to sound like that at all, does anybody know any other sites you can upload tracks to?

thanx for the feed back

278d7e64a374de26f==