PDA

View Full Version : Ruud leaves utd

nick_anarchy
07-05-2006, 04:06 PM
well not picked in the first 11 , then not in the subs , then gets a plane bk to holland and puts his house up for sale !!
cant see him kickin another ball for utd..... gutted in a way as hes been a quality striker for us over the past seasons , storys told hes off to ajax for around 7 million ??

just hope he spends big now to bring in a top striker to replace ruud

Esox Lucius
07-05-2006, 04:22 PM
knew he was off, my manc mate denied it, but the other day he realised like :cheese:

nick_anarchy
07-05-2006, 04:57 PM
i had a funny feeling after the cup final that he was goin to go .. lucky he didnt get the boot kicked at him like beckham haha

djfase
07-05-2006, 07:00 PM
There is a problem with fergie.

He done the same with stam and beckham.

If anyone falls out with him, he kicks them out. And what have utd done since those 2 left?

dj casualty
07-05-2006, 07:04 PM
they all follow a similar pattern,like all leaving under a cloud of mystery,fergie dont take no shit does he,i'm pretty suprised
tho as he is without a doubt a top top striker,much better
than saha

xes
07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
There is a problem with fergie.

He done the same with stam and beckham.

If anyone falls out with him, he kicks them out. And what have utd done since those 2 left? appart from win the premiership and the fa cup? Not alot :lol:

Hope he comes to spurs as has been whispered. But then again I hate the diving cunt,so I'd have to rub down my double standards ala Klinsman. (Ripped the piss out of him in the world cup,then he signed for spurs and we all loved him)

He won't go to spurs though,I can't see it.

djfase
07-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah but they had won the cl with them and have not got close to doing it since.

I reckon they have gonna backwards

dee
07-05-2006, 07:46 PM
rumours now are hes part of a swap bid for fernado torres , him + £15m , i know fergies been after torres for years !!, could be something in it!!

Aratron
07-05-2006, 08:39 PM
i think he'll go to Spain, Barca probably

nick_anarchy
07-05-2006, 08:49 PM
hes not off spain , hes off back home .. whatever has happened over the last half the season between them two must be big , hs nearly a legend at OT with the goals hes scored in so many games ...

torres has been named but tbh i thnk think he would fit in with the way we play .. if only rossi was in his prime ....

it will all come out this week anyway and im sure the reasons will be out aswell th epress will be sniffin around like flys on shit now ...

Aratron
07-05-2006, 09:40 PM
bizarre really, i mean he was captain of the team on several occasions this season, why would oyu want to get tird of one of the best strikers in the world?

french_og
08-05-2006, 08:35 AM
After seeing the amount of easy chances Real Madrid missed last night i could see him going there. Beckham was awesome last night, had three asists and should of had about 10 more, the chances missed by Raul and Robinho was shocking, Rudd would of scored them in his sleep.

basslinejunkie
08-05-2006, 02:25 PM
shows how dumb ferguson is,and how big his ego is.hes dropped one of if not thee best pure goalscorers in the world for saha.im just praying we whack a big offer in for him.

macca
08-05-2006, 02:47 PM
shows how dumb ferguson is,and how big his ego is.hes dropped one of if not thee best pure goalscorers in the world for saha.im just praying we whack a big offer in for him.

haha brillaint isnt it :lol: uniteds saving grace this season was the lethal strikeforce an van nistleroy was a striker who would guarantee 20 odd goals a season cant see who they could replace him with really! love it :razz:

nick_anarchy
08-05-2006, 03:17 PM
strill we got strikers who score more then u haha

nick_anarchy
08-05-2006, 03:22 PM
still *

Hakka
08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
If Fergie put a new salt lick down in the changing room, some fresh hey and perhaps offered some apples and a new contract, I'm sure Ruud would stay.

nick_anarchy
09-05-2006, 11:31 AM
If Fergie put a new salt lick down in the changing room, some fresh hey and perhaps offered some apples and a new contract, I'm sure Ruud would stay.

haha quality

Will
10-05-2006, 01:03 AM
The writing was on the wall after the cup final perhaps, though it was fair enough sticking with Saha since he got them there, so I wonder if that's what they fell out about...

I don't suppose they'd sell him to another top 4 club at least, dunno about Spurs, but I wouldn't have thought Jol was that big a draw to Dutchmen... I'm sure there'll be no shortage of interested clubs, he probably go to a top Spanish or Italian club like Stam and Becks I'd have thought...

Looks like he's not allowed to play in Keane's testimonial either, so looks like he's defo going and it's not too acrimoniously...

dee
10-05-2006, 02:57 AM
theres always drama, fergie would't have it any other way !!

:lol:

nick_anarchy
10-05-2006, 10:24 AM
hes off bk to holland to ajax

Traxx
11-05-2006, 11:28 PM
i had a funny feeling after the cup final that he was goin to go .. lucky he didnt get the boot kicked at him like beckham haha

Really???

What happend to van the mans goin nowhere, he's happy at united etc? :lol:

dee
12-05-2006, 02:53 AM

Really???

cus this time its obvious you ball sniffer
:lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
12-05-2006, 09:25 AM

Really???

Really yes .. ...

he was happy ...

french_og
12-05-2006, 09:32 AM
I can't believe he would want to go back to Holland to play in that crap league, how old is he now?

Traxx
12-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Happy my arse.

nick_anarchy
12-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Happy my arse.

your arse happy then yeh ?

why would he come on live tv and state he was happy at the club ??

u cant even get your captain to do it !!

somethin happened around the time of the cup final then he was droped , and since then hes kept sayin he wants to stay at utd ....

every one knows with utd if u make one mistake no matter how big or small u get punished and he has been , hence the feelin it woul dhappen comment ... now whats happened in the past few weeks is different ..

Traxx
12-05-2006, 12:41 PM
why would he come on live tv and state he was happy at the club ??

Why does everyone do it? he aint the only one. Its called not rockin the boat.

u cant even get your captain to do it !!

He does it allot these days actualy so im happy enough with that.

basslinejunkie
12-05-2006, 02:22 PM
he just signed a contract instead.....

278d7e64a374de26f==