PDA

View Full Version : fao - kopites

Esox Lucius
07-05-2006, 06:00 PM
told you, you wouldn't get 2nd.

Miksta
07-05-2006, 06:42 PM
oh well, least we finished higher then evershite, i predict same next season too =P

phantomdj
07-05-2006, 07:35 PM
you might be laughing, but had we beaten Chelsea twice rather than them beating us twice, then we would be champions....

That was the difference this season!!

Although

We did them in the group stages of CL....
We did them in the FA cup .....

Esox Lucius
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm not laughing, just saying like.

dee
07-05-2006, 07:48 PM
it wasn't chelsea you should have beaten , it was us i think :paranoid:

phantomdj
07-05-2006, 08:40 PM

nah, even if we took 6 from you, then we would still have been 3 behind Chelsea as they finished 9 in front of us.... the fact they beat us twice creates a 12 point difference....

take 6 from them and add 6 to us, then we are 3 points in front of them...

anyway, i am very pleased with this season... we are showing we are a difficult team to beat and it seems we have found our scoring boots again

nick_anarchy
07-05-2006, 08:44 PM
still finished below the sinkin ship , without most of the key players for half the season haha

Esox Lucius
07-05-2006, 09:15 PM

nah, even if we took 6 from you, then we would still have been 3 behind Chelsea as they finished 9 in front of us.... the fact they beat us twice creates a 12 point difference....

take 6 from them and add 6 to us, then we are 3 points in front of them...

anyway, i am very pleased with this season... we are showing we are a difficult team to beat and it seems we have found our scoring boots again

if you win the fa cup, aye a great season. you have done well in the league too. imagine what you could have done with a decent set of strikers.

phantomdj
07-05-2006, 09:43 PM
still finished below the sinkin ship , without most of the key players for half the season haha

we had a better season than you....

further in the CL
fa cup final....
1 point behind you in the league SOMEHOW....
we are a better team.

your strike potency is awesome.... especially away from home... but your defence isn't like ours .... sure, a balance is needed... and the difference between us in the league this season was your Fluke at OT after being dominated by us all game... the anfield game included as well.

I think it's fair to say that you easily see us as an equal now compared to how you saw us in the dominant 90s....

anyway, next season should be very healthy.... plenty of teams to challenge for the league...

Re: Esox... true... we missed strikers in at least 10 games where we failed to score.... could have been a whole different story....

either way, Chelsea's success isn't that great anymore... for all the money they spent... they do not dominate at the level you would expect...

conflict
07-05-2006, 11:00 PM
nah liverpool had an average season, the league table doesn't lie

french_og
08-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Chelsea would of won their last 2 games of the season had they not already won the league and rested players and taken it easy so there would be another 6 points.

french_og
08-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Also Liverpool have a average season??? The points they finished on has been enough in other seasons to win the league. They only finished 1 point behind Utd despite playing probably 15 games more and getting further in CL and Fa Cup.

nick_anarchy
08-05-2006, 11:19 AM

we had a better season than you....

further in the CL
fa cup final....
1 point behind you in the league SOMEHOW....
we are a better team.

your strike potency is awesome.... especially away from home... but your defence isn't like ours .... sure, a balance is needed... and the difference between us in the league this season was your Fluke at OT after being dominated by us all game... the anfield game included as well.

I think it's fair to say that you easily see us as an equal now compared to how you saw us in the dominant 90s....

anyway, next season should be very healthy.... plenty of teams to challenge for the league...

Re: Esox... true... we missed strikers in at least 10 games where we failed to score.... could have been a whole different story....

either way, Chelsea's success isn't that great anymore... for all the money they spent... they do not dominate at the level you would expect...

dan get somethin in your head .. we dont see liverpool as the same or better .. we have a poor season , one of our worst infact ..so to have liverpool finish BELOW is normal but 1 pt yes but that was to out own fault we did it the hard way...... fuk me half the team has been gone for half the season and 1 or 2 the whole season our worst injury problem at the club for how long ?? not many clubs would of been able to cope

the league dont lie :)

CL 1 game more
fa cup yeh fair play ..
league - finish below us ..
micky mouse cup we won ..

yeh looks like u had a better season too .. haha must look different in leeds

dee
08-05-2006, 12:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

macca
08-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Also Liverpool have a average season??? The points they finished on has been enough in other seasons to win the league. They only finished 1 point behind Utd despite playing probably 15 games more and getting further in CL and Fa Cup.

;)

phantomdj
08-05-2006, 08:13 PM

;)

exactly.... plenty of games more than man utd ... and we had an awful patch too where we didnt score any goals....

nick, i guess those eyes of yours from ellesmere port aren't doing you any favours...

nick_anarchy
09-05-2006, 11:28 AM

;)

exactly.... plenty of games more than man utd ... and we had an awful patch too where we didnt score any goals....

nick, i guess those eyes of yours from ellesmere port aren't doing you any favours...

at least i go games :lol:

phantomdj
09-05-2006, 08:44 PM

;)

at least i go games :lol:

you work 6 days a week then getting up at 5:30-6am and getting home at 6pm?

nick_anarchy
09-05-2006, 09:14 PM
u ever seen anfield dan

phantomdj
09-05-2006, 09:46 PM
u ever seen anfield dan

:lol: :lol: :lol: serious question?

Will
10-05-2006, 12:53 AM
This was Man U's best season in 3 years in the league though and 2nd best for 5 years, so not such a bad one by recent standards! Plus Man U won something this year which has been far from guaranteed in recent times... Man U fans should be pleased!

Esox Lucius
10-05-2006, 08:14 AM
u ever seen anfield dan

nah he looks at elland rd and blinks a lot, it looks similar to anfield then, he always asks the people around the ground to wear curly wigs & fake moustaches for that authentic scouse feel. :lol:

Traxx
11-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Allot closer then you thought it would be. Cunts.

278d7e64a374de26f==