06-09-2003, 06:22 PM
http://64.68.1.183/delite5HiD/drumbuster+detached.mp3

Feedback, technical, negative whatever, and advice
i don't even care if it's liked
i want the technical aspect, advice.
Let er rip fellas.

T
09-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Purely from a listeners point of view, I think you use some good industrial style sounds. Rhythm reminds me of surgeon, though doesn't sound like a surgeon track (if that makes sense). Sounds good. dark which I like ands the track certainly does build well with some pretty intense moments. I think the kick drum could have a slightly fatter/deeper sound though maybe it's sounding a bit quick due to my audio player on my machine playing tunes slightly fast for some reason??!!!? Nice vocal samples which add to the darker feel and energy of it. Overalll i like though could be more polished in places such as bass drum's hi hats etc.

Good effort.

The Overfiend
09-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Rhythm reminds me of surgeon, though doesn't sound like a surgeon track (if that makes sense). Sounds good. dark which I like ands the track certainly does build well with some pretty intense moments.

Good effort.

That right there is what it's all about, wow. Thanks!

professor
09-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Sam, Summer Of

I would like to hear more of a bass line in addition to a fat kick.
Also, some of the edits make it difficult for me to really zone into the track.

I do like the less than straight rhythm...funky.

ilikeyneverthless.

dirty_bass
09-09-2003, 04:21 PM
oh yeah, like this, very ****ed up.

Composition is spot on.
Overall mix sounds a little too clipped and could do with more bottom end, but basically wicked.
I really like the percussion, it`s nice and loose.
I`d play it out, most definately

Proper yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!! Techno

Steve D-Bass

ampassasinbirmingham
09-09-2003, 04:35 PM
the kick could sit a little more tightly in the tune. it seems too bang de bang.
instead of being as hard as hell but sitting in more niceley

its a very different tune, and that is a good thing imo

love the little vocal:)

ampassasinbirmingham
09-09-2003, 04:36 PM
the kick could sit a little more tightly in the tune. it seems too bang de bang.
instead of being as hard as hell but sitting in more niceley

its a very different tune, and that is a good thing imo

love the little vocal:)

i think the precussion does the tune justice. some might not but i think to much on the high end might ruin the track

The Overfiend
11-10-2003, 03:40 AM
oh yeah, like this, very **** up.

Composition is spot on.
Overall mix sounds a little too clipped and could do with more bottom end, but basically wicked.
I really like the percussion, it`s nice and loose.
I`d play it out, most definately

Proper yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!!! Techno

Steve D-Bass

Thank you sir!

eyes without a face
11-10-2003, 11:53 AM
nice sounding track, not my fave listen but its better than alot of things ive heard!

im guessing that u are using Fruity tho?

The Overfiend
11-10-2003, 02:10 PM
unfortunately, limiting, frustrating, and about to get thrown out the window.

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
12-10-2003, 12:51 AM
its a little too busy for my taste (tho i would be the first to admit im a minimalist) but more than that, the rhythm itself is lacking.

imo proper techno is about the percussion/beat/rhythm first, then you think about the samples you gonna use over top second.

if the percussion alone makes you wanna fuk, fight or just get up and gurn, then it'll (usually) be a good tune no matter what samples, acid or basslines you drop in and out.... ;)

it's not that this is bad techno by any means, just my 2.5 cents.

The Overfiend
12-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Nah appreciated. It's all gravy I'll have new shit up soon this track is like 6 to 7 months old regardless and I feel its not a proper representation of my work as of now yet, im loving the creative deconstruction. keep it coming fellas.

John Vella
15-10-2003, 12:02 PM
i like it alot musically!

the only thing that i dont enjoy is the way the kick sits....

it doesnt quite fit this tune. its kind of a trancey kick whereas I think this needs a nasty heavier kick

overall tho i think its pretty cool man!!

-jOHNNY

ampassasinbirmingham
16-10-2003, 03:31 PM
got any more sam??? liking your sytle

ampassasinbirmingham
16-10-2003, 03:35 PM
just listening again on proper speakers sam and this shit is hot. real house of god stuff. I love it.

Love it when it stops and some howlly industrial noise with the vocal comes out. Also love the seedy vocal.##

All it needs is for the kick to sit a tiny bit more tightly. excellent work.

The Overfiend
16-10-2003, 04:39 PM
More coming really soon.
I have to bang em out my Hd been crashing an burning on me harshly!
Really Soon!

The Divide
17-10-2003, 12:05 AM
Holas..

Kicks sounding nice on my headphones actually, i think the industrial noise is slightly loud perhaps. Vocals wickid, overall I like this track loads. i think it does sound slitly busy, perhaps theres a lil bit too much going on in the stereo field. But seriously its good!! Keep em coming man.

miromiric.
17-10-2003, 10:02 AM
kick is actually the best part of the track. vocals are maybe a bit to conventional, would sound nastier if they r abstract.

all in all good imo, especially if u did it in fruityloops :P

dan the acid man
17-10-2003, 01:11 PM
If you want a kick with more bass in fruity loops, try the 909 one in the rebirth section it loads a full 909 and 808 and two 303,s for you, i find that this kit is the best preset one in fruity loops.

Carl
22-10-2003, 07:40 PM
really good effort with this track Antonio, im impressed. the Vocal is twisted! hehe! :clap:

Carl
22-10-2003, 07:40 PM
i'll get stoned by you lot for coming on here witha trance avatar :lol:

Carl
22-10-2003, 07:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

The Overfiend
22-10-2003, 07:46 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=483772&q=Hi

click on this see what happens just a loop
old as **** but whatever

278d7e64a374de26f==