PDA

View Full Version : spurs ask FA to replay west ham game

nick_anarchy
09-05-2006, 06:07 PM
spurs have asked the FA if they can replay the game VS west ham ..

to be fair with the FA not leting them put the game bk 3 hours on the last day well.. i think that was unfair as players has to play while ill ..

is this is to happen i think its fair for spurs

Will
10-05-2006, 12:34 AM
If those players were injured they wouldn't be able to put it back, so there's no reason why they should be able to. I mean if they're going to replay that then we'll have a replay for the game at Highbury too.

I mean Arsenal have had plenty of injuries this season, so I'm sure we've suffered more from players either being out or not fully fit than they have over the season, to start bitching for replays is just stupid would open a pandora's box.

french_og
10-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Why should West Ham have to replay it? It is not going to happen espeically as Spurs had players on the bench like Danny Murphy who was not even effected by the illness.

xes
10-05-2006, 09:20 AM
As a spurs fan,I think that we should just shut the f*ck up and concentrate on next season. What's done is done. We still had nearly a full team out,even though some were clearly struggling. We had 58,yes 58 fit players. Albeit mostly reserves and 3rd teams ect. So there's no excuse for the game to have been cancelled. Yes sure,it sucks that the scum went above us after we enjoyed being above them for 4 and a half months. but that's f*cking life man,we'll get over it and hopefully come back a stronger team next season and piss over the scum at their new home. that would be teh cool.

lukekendall
10-05-2006, 09:21 AM
spurs should play it as they have been stitched up by someone here the game was like a cup final...

i cant see it happening tho and also west ham would not want to play it...

talk is they have been backed by most of the clubs in the league that they would want a reply if it happened to them

xes
10-05-2006, 09:45 AM
If we kick up a fuss over this,it's going to look like sour grapes. I wish we'd just let it be,if any lab reports come back on the food as posotive for tampering,then maybe it'd be different. But for now,we should just get on with it.

278d7e64a374de26f==