PDA

View Full Version : Concrete Djz [130bpm track]

MITA
09-05-2006, 06:55 PM
straight from the Concrete kitchen,some nice beats for ya earz!
any comment welcome !
enjoy folks!

Track Length: 7+ min
Size 10.8 Mb
quality: 192kbps

:techno: Concrete Djz - Gates of Kanz (http://www.dnabrewery.com/mono/Concrete_Djz__Gates_of_Kanz.mp3)

BRADLEE
10-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Yo homie, you know that shit is too dope for comfort right? I have nothing but good to say about it. I'll be burning this one to a cd so I can listen to it while I'm driving around my friend. Excellent work. :eyes:

lau
10-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Production sounds sweet....

Loving the groove of the track... Im less into the synths.. .but hey thats me.....

dope stuff as always....

:rambo:

dirty_bass
11-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Well, interesting departure for you guys.
However, as a slower tune, I don`t think this works exactly.
It sounds like your other tracks but slowed down, and I rather feel you`ve missed the opportunity to really work the groove in the way you can on slower music.
I would say this could do with a lot more swing and shuffle, and the techno swwop sub doesn`t really work effectively at this speed.

Production itself is pretty good though.

MITA
11-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Yeah,know what u mean Steve tottaly..
Just a bit of experimenting though,but thanks for the words anywayz.
Found myself thinking 'bout that sub also.

cheerz all for listening

p.s. Played it on a radio show on +6,hahahahahaah

BloodStar
11-05-2006, 10:20 AM
i like this one. it\s nicely done, even i was awaiting something little different when its on 130. this is good and i enjoyed it. but have to agree that it sounds like your other tracks, but just slowed down.
production part of thing sounds nice..

Mindful
12-05-2006, 10:35 PM
This is awesome to my ears.
the feel of the track first is what gets me, love this piano or whatever it is.
Production sounds very nice too.

You make a track at 130 and then play it at plus 6 lol, class

dan the acid man
14-05-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah, nice track, i think that synthy acid kind of noise could do with fattening up a little, or changing slightly, but apart from that it's great

xfive
16-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Pretty cool... I think Steve' comment regarding sub is right, but aside from that it's got a nice vibe. ;)

Tony_Silver
16-05-2006, 02:54 AM
i think its a good work,the sub really is not the best part for a track on this speed,but the other is right...i like the groove,really nice work mate

278d7e64a374de26f==