PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool V West Ham FA Cup Final

french_og
11-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Prediction time

I am going for Liverpool to win 3-1

I was talking to Julien Dicks tuesday and he was sure West Ham was going to win.

DJsmallpaul
11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
3-2 Liverpool

Esox Lucius
11-05-2006, 03:24 PM
caaaaaaaaaam on west haaaaaaam :cheese:

reckon it will be a liverscum win, although wouldnt write hammers off the season they have had.

Esox Lucius
13-05-2006, 06:45 PM
well done the shite.

very lucky though, shown that you are a one man team again ;)

xes
13-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Best cup final game I've seen in ages. (bar the firt 20 minutes) A proper cup game.

That's no way to go out of a cup final,I hate penalties.

nick_anarchy
13-05-2006, 06:50 PM
defo a quality cup final again th ebest iv seen for a long long time .. both teams went at it after the 1st 20 mins ... wtf gerrard 2nd goal class

macca
13-05-2006, 06:52 PM
well done the shite.

haha lucky an own goal against a mistake by the keeper which they scored off an a cross that went in :roll: u bitter blue nose twat ;)

macca
13-05-2006, 06:53 PM
well done the shite.

haha lucky an own goal against us, a mistake by the keeper which they scored off an a cross that went in :roll: yes very lucky u bitter blue nose twat ;)

much better

Esox Lucius
13-05-2006, 06:57 PM
:lol:

macca
13-05-2006, 06:59 PM
:razz:

Traxx
13-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Made up, thought we were dead & buried there. We were fukin awful, couldnt string 3 passes together without losing it. Alonso wasnt fit & shouldnt of been on the pitch nor should kewell, fukin ducked it again. Credit to west ham, first time ive really watched them & they have some quality young players there. That reo coker & bayoum or whatever the fuk there called are good players. Were all over us but Gerrards showed again that he's the best midfielder in the world by a mile.

Esox Lucius
13-05-2006, 07:13 PM
yeah he is like.

reo coker is class.

Aratron
13-05-2006, 07:16 PM
nice one kicked those Zionists out of the cup - brilliant

french_og
13-05-2006, 07:40 PM
F*ck me where would Liverpool be without Gerrard??? He is in the same league as Ronaldinho and Henry for what he brings to the team.

Sissoko, Alonso and Kewell were terrible could not keep the ball at all, gerrard carried them. He should be in that centre to control the game.

That late goal is one of the goals ever amazing faid play, hope he does that in the world cup.

Looks like he could do with a 2 week rest now how many players had cramp.

Miksta
13-05-2006, 08:06 PM
As a liverpool fan, i feel very sorry for west ham, they showed ore passion more heart for the game, i belive they deserved to win.

On a second note, teams with a big match man who is on top of his game, ie.Gerrard just shows what can happen and what is cappable from a pretty dismal team performance.

Hopefully in the summer we will bulster the team so that we have more influential players and not leave it to gerrard game in game out.

Im happy for liverpool though,they sure dont do things the easy way atleast and not boreing haha.Good game all round, bit disapointed with how we played as a hole, and most the credit in this game should go to west ham.

dan the acid man
13-05-2006, 08:23 PM
great cup final, makes a change to have one that's well worth watching, i though west ham should have nicked it.

tough way to end it, but well done liverpool, they're penalties were much better

RDR
13-05-2006, 09:58 PM
What a great game, had me glued to my seat , i took a piss only at the end, and boy did it hurt.

Fabulous game. The hammers should have had it IMO... but never the less good on scouse land, those stevei gerrard goals were cracking.. nearly wet myself when Koncaskis..fella thing name,... scored that random floater.... :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-05-2006, 10:06 PM
haha konchesky :lol: class him.

Will
13-05-2006, 10:21 PM
West Ham were a bit unlucky, but then their first goal was an og and their last a fluke, so in a way Liverpool were more deserving and when you have someone like Gerrard!! I thought Liverpool were probably gonna lose, but both his goals were great hits, what a class player, he's defo up there with the likes of Henry I reckon.

Can't beleive Hamann is 4th choice though, he should defo come to Arsenal!! He'd be at least 3rd choice I reckon! :cheese: Dunno how old he is now, but I'm sure he could give us a good year or two, he's just what we need... Though Gerrard would be even better of course!

Do you Liverpool fans wish you still had Baros or what?? Haha. Looks like a clear out is in order up front, you'd be hard pushed to do much worse! Looks like there might be some top class strikers up for grabs too!

Will
13-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Also, how funny was it seeing the likes of Rio Turkeynand and John Terry (I think) crying cos they didn't win the cup again?? Pure hilarity...

Traxx
13-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Didnt see that. It show you them on the tv?

Will
13-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, showed some highlights of past finals at Cardiff, at the end I think it was when they were playing the music. Come to think of it, it was the Arsenal that made them all cry too! :cheese:

robin m
14-05-2006, 12:31 AM
That was a quality cup match, fair play to the pool tho west ham deserved better than penalties... say what you like about liverpool bein a one player team if stevie gerrard plays like that over the summer we might just live without rooney.

I drank a bit much I reckon though :sick:

michael00elder
14-05-2006, 12:38 AM
I, that second Gerrard goal was an absolute belter. I was wantin the Hammers to win it but what can you say.

I reckon you's should do pretty well in Germany with players of that quality. (and yes, although I'm a Scotsman, I will be supporting England)

Wonder if Gerrard fancies coming up to Scotland to play for a dodgy Lithuanian?

DJsmallpaul
14-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Great final, superb & as Andy Gray said of Gerrard "Tak a bow son take a bow" :cool:

Esox Lucius
14-05-2006, 06:54 AM
and yes, although I'm a Scotsman, I will be supporting England

eurgh, that sounds like something a hun would say :lol:

get ya germany or argentina flag out like the rest of the good scottish lads & lasses :cool:

Esox Lucius
14-05-2006, 07:06 AM
theres a scottish tim who drinks in my local said he's gonna fly an argentina flag out his window every england game :cheese:

nick_anarchy
14-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah, showed some highlights of past finals at Cardiff, at the end I think it was when they were playing the music. Come to think of it, it was the Arsenal that made them all cry too! :cheese:

and didnt arsenal players cry when u lost vs utd :lol: in the league :lol:

dan the acid man
14-05-2006, 12:59 PM
i cried everyweek watching my shower of shite play :lol: :lol:

djfase
14-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Gerrard is to liverpool what terry is to chelsea and what keane and vieira were to utd and the arse.

A driving force which every team needs.

Please play like thst in the WC

Numeric
14-05-2006, 02:18 PM
gutted for West Ham, yeah their goals were fortunate but to beaten on penalties was bitter...

Gerrard is amazing, Liverpool have little class otherwise, hopefully he'll see some sense now and move to a better team, i think he's won everything he can now with that shower of s**t...

it was the Arsenal that made them all cry too! :cheese:

Arse were awful in last seasons final, even Pires admitted that they played for penalties, just proves how sh**e your lot really are, Barca will have way too much...

djfase
14-05-2006, 02:25 PM
I think he has won all he can aswell

Liverpool wont win the league for a long time

Traxx
14-05-2006, 02:37 PM
We'll see ladies. Jealousy will get you everywhere...

Numeric
14-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Barca or Madrid should put in a big bid for him, lure him away...

:lol:

it's a shame he said he'd never play for Utd...

basslinejunkie
14-05-2006, 03:29 PM
why the **** would he want to play for the scum?? remind me of your trophy haul over the past 3 years compared too ours??

Esox Lucius
14-05-2006, 03:40 PM
why the **** would he want to play for the scum?? remind me of your trophy haul over the past 3 years compared too ours??

if he seriously wants to win the league he isn't going to do that with liverpool.

macca
14-05-2006, 04:06 PM
haha get on 2 some of the bitter comments in here :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
14-05-2006, 04:08 PM
some seriously sad people on this forum :lol:

Numeric
14-05-2006, 04:42 PM

yep, and they're all Kopites...

macca
14-05-2006, 04:54 PM

yep, and they're all Kopites...

yes from ur comments its obviously kopites :roll: idiot :lol:

Numeric
14-05-2006, 05:00 PM
my comments are spot on, as always...

Liverpool are s**t without Gerrard, he'd be better spent elsewhere...

macca
14-05-2006, 05:03 PM
my comments are spot on, as always...

Liverpool are s**t without Gerrard, he'd be better spent elsewhere...

same as rooney in ur useless has been side :lol: scum bag

macca
14-05-2006, 05:08 PM
http://www.breweriana.com/crowns/crownsodadandybitterlemon.JPG

http://www.toywebb.net/images/mickey_sml.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
14-05-2006, 05:50 PM
http://www.breweriana.com/crowns/crownsodadandybitterlemon.JPG

http://www.toywebb.net/images/mickey_sml.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.titherly.com/TheNile/the%20nile%20at%20dusk.%20south%20of%20dendera%20( 3429)_std.jpg

it's a picture of de nile mon.

Will
14-05-2006, 06:17 PM

and didnt arsenal players cry when u lost vs utd :lol: in the league :lol:

I very much doubt it - like who? No Arsenal players cried when we lost the final to Liverpool in 2001 or the Uefa cup final the year before, just shows what spoilt brats some of these players are, but still, certainly made me laugh, made our victories all the sweeter, as does the bleating afterwards.

macca
14-05-2006, 08:05 PM
http://www.emmitt22.com/gifs/empty-case.jpg

just 4 essex the closet manc ;)

Esox Lucius
14-05-2006, 08:10 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1735000/images/_1738693_pintlager150.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1735000/images/_1738693_pintlager150.jpg

http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/Walkers_Crisps_ready_salted_34g.gif

macca
14-05-2006, 08:17 PM
http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A1/02/A10237C-lg.jpg

djfase
14-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry to spoil to fun for the kopites but i cant see liverpool wining the league while abramovich is about.

Arsenal and utd will be closer to the that liverpool will next year

macca
14-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry to spoil to fun for the kopites but i cant see liverpool wining the league while abramovich is about.

1st part yes the 2nd is laughable :lol: cant c anybody catchin chelsea they will spend more money on players and arsenal i think its pretty obvious henry is goin so u can take arsenal out the window u cant replace him ;) as 4 united nistleroy is going an cant c how they could replace him, we finished 1 point behind the filth without a 20 odd goal striker will be fun 2 see if we get a decent striker how ur brilliant theory pans out ;)

Dean-E
16-05-2006, 01:16 PM
to get back on topic... for those that know me, know that I am a HAPPY HAMMER... i am really proud to be a west ham fan at the moment and feel that we were robbed of winning our 1st f.a cup since we beat the arse in 1980. we made liverpool work hard for that game and had them beat in almost every part of the field.

After a slow 20 mins the game soon started to turn into the best cup final i have ever seen i think both sets of fans were in fine voice as i would have hoped and west ham showed they weren't there to make up the numbers.

Ok so you may say that the og was lucky but it was some sublime passing that led to scaloni's pass in the right area that trubled the normaly faultless carragher. our 2nd goal was a powerfull shot that the liverpool keeper failed to deal with and it was the quick thinking not 100% fit Ashton that was in the right place to plonk it into the back of the net (sven why isn't he on the plane)

And konchesky well what can i say what a goal saw the keeper off his line and floated a perfect ball into the back of the net (i write that with my tounge in my cheek)

Liverpool managed to pull one back just before the break but we came out of the blocks at half time flying and could have made it 3-2 within seconds. But you have gerrard and he has proved again what a valuble player he is to your team and he scored a 2 graet goals (do it for England)

we came closer to scoring in extra time where marlon harewood struggling to walk nevermind kick a ball had a great chance and also only a graet svae by your keeper pushed the ball on to the post to save your skins.

penalties is the worse way to go out and i knew that when it went to penalties that we was not going to win....but as I said I am Proud of the way my team played and pround to be a Hammer.

Bring on europe and bring on next season.

Alan pardews claret blue army Alan pardews claret blue army.

nick_anarchy
16-05-2006, 01:49 PM

1st part yes the 2nd is laughable :lol: cant c anybody catchin chelsea they will spend more money on players and arsenal i think its pretty obvious henry is goin so u can take arsenal out the window u cant replace him ;) as 4 united nistleroy is going an cant c how they could replace him, we finished 1 point behind the filth without a 20 odd goal striker will be fun 2 see if we get a decent striker how ur brilliant theory pans out ;)

well we will see then haha ..

knowing we had such a poor season and STILL finished above you says a lot .. :lol: :lol: ...this 1 point makes u feel great dont it ! ..knowing you have come along way to catch utd when they have really bad seasons BUT cant overtake :lol:

ruud will be replaced ...and rooney will be back and even better next season

plus we will have every one back from bad injurys who we missed for half the season

macca
16-05-2006, 07:31 PM
hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==