PDA

View Full Version : Agaric & Ecco - Syndikatt #3

Si the Sigh
12-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Agaric & Ecco - Syndikatt #3

A: The Third - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sndkt003/a/
B: Patrask Dos - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sndkt003/b/

Still checking the minimal techno to see if I like it. Skoog seems like a good starting point for me. I kinda like the B-side on this.

Ginjin
12-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Really digging this release, I just wish I had the money to buy it.

The A side is my pick

fresh_an_funky_design
12-05-2006, 12:39 PM
love the a-side on this

jeroenliebregts
12-05-2006, 01:28 PM
great stuff! it's spelled "syndikaat" though

kai_1
13-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Prefer the B, is a little more upbeat, though theres much better minimal out there Sy... keep searching! Have you checked out www.leftroom.com ?

gary_human
21-05-2006, 05:00 PM
these tracks remind me of slowed down psy trance - i like em - cool

The Overfiend
22-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Bas mooy really reflects good taste in music when he puts out material from this label.

davethedrummer
22-05-2006, 04:49 PM
went top see patrick skoog play as agaric on saturday
in a small place called the sub club
he was playing with nils hess from eukatech.

by the time we got there ( 5am) it had cleared out a lot
but its a very new club and it was their first night
i think it might take a little while to pick up the crowd.

anyway finally met patrick , very nice bloke
and the music was great , i was listening to it in the car on the way up
and really enjoyed hearing it in the club too

me and the people i was with all agreed it was great.
so if you hear of him coming to your town
make the effort , i recommend it.

Si the Sigh
22-05-2006, 04:54 PM
When we had Skoog @ Atmosphere in Devon he absolutely ripped it up on 3 decks, drank loads of JD and was an all round top bloke. So I agree with Henry, make the effort to see / hear him.

eyeswithoutaface
22-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Pat's wikid, its a shame alot of his fan's of old arent into his newer stuff, but he's a top producer and im actually pretty glad he's going in a new direction, if i want quality skoog hard techno his older stuff really does stand up still

dirty_bass
23-05-2006, 02:07 AM
Yep, gotta agree, his old stuff still works.
I`m not a huge fan of the new stuff, but it`s more entertaining to me than a lot of the glitch house, minmal techno I keep hearing.

MITA
23-05-2006, 05:09 PM
me dont like this

Bas Mooy
24-05-2006, 09:55 PM
thanks for being openminded you all...Personally i am a big fan of Patrik's new stuff and of course still play a lot of his older stuff! Great producer!!!

The previews of Syndikaat 004 will be online soon. SO check www.syndikaat.com every now and then...Glad most of you like my new label, which isnt a sublabel of Audio Assault by the way...just a new solo project....

Personally i still prefer to play the more pounding stuff over the minimalistic stuff, but as long as the minimal got some balls i like to listen to it...Want to release within a wider bandwith on Syndikaat (just compare 001, 002 and 003...Tony Rohr, Hardcell & Grindvik/Secret Cinema, Agaric & Ecco....varying from minimal to banging stuff...)...Just want to release the stuff i like without thinking about styles too much...Hope you guys like the artwork too, since its kind of differnt from what techno records usually look like...:)

278d7e64a374de26f==