PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Bass - Ungod - mnml

dirty_bass
13-05-2006, 08:22 AM
I feel used and dirty.
Made some mnml when mucking about with glitch edits.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20-%20Ungod%20edit%20(master).mp3

MITA
13-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Big man
d/lding now

Mindful
13-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Edits and shit are dope.
Im on my sisters shit one speaker set up so any production comments are pretty pointless, but thekick sounds super tight, aighht
man this bass is so nice, would love to know how youve done this(the accent on the second down beat sounds awesome.
Very intresting thruout.
Would love to here some kind of mono lowfi type pad or somthing but thats just what i felt.

loopdon
13-05-2006, 11:49 PM
very very nice productional value.
superbly punchy kick.
tight edits 'n' glitches. liking it even though i ain't to much into the mnml sound.

dirty_bass
14-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Edits and shit are dope.
Im on my sisters shit one speaker set up so any production comments are pretty pointless, but thekick sounds super tight, aighht
man this bass is so nice, would love to know how youve done this(the accent on the second down beat sounds awesome.
Very intresting thruout.
Would love to here some kind of mono lowfi type pad or somthing but thats just what i felt.

Yeah, I was toying with adding a pad, but I also wanted to keep down to a minimal ethic and let the main melody work.
I`ll try some kind of low-fi pad, but maybe I should just owrk the main melody a lot more with some melodic changes and more interesting pattern changes?

Xavi
14-05-2006, 07:45 PM
sounds nice :) i like the melody

lau
14-05-2006, 07:51 PM
this is not too bad for minimal...... :cheese:

It has a nice groove and is funky too... bit housy which I like......

edits are dope too as is the bass.... ( its nice to have my monitors working as a fan on a hot day like today... ;) )

BloodStar
15-05-2006, 02:59 PM
yeah. nice track. me likey the slow atmosphere and how smoothly all fix together. nice snaping sounds there making interesting grooves. cool and very funky.
looks like you are going to do some new edits,.so would be nice to hear next version :)

production part of thing sound nice to me. has a nice depth... i would like to hear some big twists or something more crazy in the stereo field. cheers.

xfive
16-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Properly done mate. Laid back groove that's quirky funky vibe.
Glitchy without being too over the top.

:newstyle:

holotropik
17-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Dude, this is great.
Your stuff at the moment makes my system sound awesome. I only wish I could produce so well :(

Everything is in its place and the quirky-ness/effects are spot on. Has that signature DB bass that I am very fond of atm.

Brilliant work m8...you are on fire atm.

TechMouse
17-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Not really my thing, but certainly well executed.

audioinjection
06-06-2006, 07:26 AM
just checked this one out, pretty phat track dude, i like that bassline, and it definitely has a nice funkyness to it!

278d7e64a374de26f==