PDA

View Full Version : Another track: Fight bak!

loopdon
14-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Glad you guys liked my first two attempts at posting trax.
Means a lot to me!!! :)

Here is another thing i did today...same arrangement as the other two. But a different sound i think. Maybe some of you will like it.
I'm drunk so if this utter garbage - please comment nevertheless. :lol:

Fight bak!:

http://download.yousendit.com/227CDE304F1EF19E

dan the acid man
14-05-2006, 03:24 PM
nice track, sounds like good production too, although maybe the highs could do with a bit more bite

rhythmtech
14-05-2006, 03:29 PM
yeah, sounds nice enough. it is lacking a bit of bite though. not as obviously good as yven. needs a little something special to make it happen. but the ovrall sound is solid. your engineering is quality m8.

loopdon
14-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Thanks very much you two!

@Rythmtech: the 'obvioulsy good' and engineering comment made me very happy. they way i get it i probably should just go back to the Yven track and polish it up or do some more stuff down that route. Which is a good idea. I tend to start to many new things etc.
Might as well just polish one up really well! :)

lau
14-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah the other two were a bit better... this one kind of lacks a driving groove but the style is also a bit less my taste..... It gets kinda loopy after a while...

But I think its easy to fix... just needs some more work...

Production sounds better than the other two tracks... it doesnt sound as wet..!!!

Anyways good job and keep em comming!!!

:rambo:

loopdon
14-05-2006, 09:13 PM
thanks lau! having a second listen i think that track ain't really my favourite style either :blush:

BloodStar
15-05-2006, 02:52 PM
not too much into this. even it is not bad, not my cup of tea... i like the choir like type of synth also that clicking sound. it makes nice groove with that little vocal snip. i think this need something more catchy need to be added as i it it little boring at some parts.
production part of thing is not bad at all, but the sounds needs to be polished little moer, imo. would love to hear some prpoer bassline in there and also maybe some effected vocal or something.. lookin forward to the next versiobn.

xfive
16-05-2006, 01:28 AM
This one keeps timing out on the download :/

278d7e64a374de26f==