PDA

View Full Version : I--> - BloodStar-NeverendingCircle...(some new track)

BloodStar
14-05-2006, 05:53 PM
-- LINK -- (http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar-LeavingTheNeverendingCircle-192.mp3)

i found some time to work on something new again. i am now thinking where to go on this one. any tips welcome welcome. :toast:

The klubb Krayz
14-05-2006, 06:09 PM
nice chunky groove goin off here m8 there r a loot of nice little noizes goin as well wich i like the sound u av made is ver twisted in its on little way

i personaly like it the way it is

lau
14-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Im liking this..... the mix needs work tho....

the mids are really far back I think you can bring the synths more to the front at the moment they are a bit overrun by the beat.... ( same goes for that melody that creates the groove....)

If you fix the mix this is going to be a really dope funky track..!!!

nice work dude....

:rambo:

xfive
16-05-2006, 01:24 AM
I like the main beat and a few of the synths that pop in and out, but some of the arpeggiated ones I'm not so keen on but they do fit properly. ;)
Good work overall tho, post up another.

holotropik
17-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Good pieces. Vocal elements are interesting and main rhythm is good.
Layout needs some work and some finer mastering. Gets a bit muddled as it gets into the track proper.

I'll say the main rhythm is good again as it needs to be made central and not get lost in the track as other things get layered on top of it.

Glen.

BloodStar
17-05-2006, 03:41 PM
thx for comments, all. i am quite satisfied with a content, so i hope you like it. anyway i will need to check the mixage as it probably needs to be done little more properly.. thx.

278d7e64a374de26f==