PDA

View Full Version : The Russians sign Ballack

DJsmallpaul
15-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Quality player him, i think he fit into the Premiership well it's just a shame he's gone to chelski.

Esox Lucius
15-05-2006, 06:10 PM
class player, 128 grand a week :shock:

french_og
15-05-2006, 06:11 PM
They have got too many players now, it looks like he will have to go back to 5-4-1 after finishing the season 4-4-2.

Lampard and Ballack will make a great partnership and looks like probably Makele holding which mean Essien would lose his place if they play Robben and cole out wide.

Think they need to sell a couple of midfielders, also not sure Shevchenco would enjoy or be suited to playing up fron on his own if they signed him so he could have a selection and formation headache come next season.

Will
15-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, Drogba suits 4-5-1 better really, but imagine picking him over Sheva! I'm happy for them to get Ballack, it's nice to have top players in the prem even if they don't play for Arsenal, but I hope they don't get Sheva! Though it wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose...

Makes you wonder though, just when you think teams can catch them they can buy 2 or 3 players of that quality... Someone was saying they didn't have the credibility to sign such players before, but their success is changing that, so they might be able to get some of the big names they failed to get before now which would only exascerbate the disparity...

Numeric
16-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Ballack is a t**t for choosing Chelsea...

french_og
16-05-2006, 01:16 PM
A twat who earns 128,000 pounds a week! And he said money was not why he chose Chelsea. He must think everyone is stupid!

nick_anarchy
16-05-2006, 01:59 PM
class player, 128 grand a week :shock:

well thats ****in stupid !!

is he that interested in football ?? or money

Will
16-05-2006, 05:47 PM
That's weird, I posted something here and it seems to have disappeared...

You could accuse the first wave of Abramovich signings of going there for the money, but players have a much better chance of winning the league at least with Chelsea than the likes of Man U and I'm sure other teams would have been willing to pay that sort of money like he said.

Of course leaving on bosmans for fat signing on fees is greedy, though Bayern can't complain since they got him on a bosman. Thinking about it, it's a bit like the old days of Chelsea, aging players coming to the Prem for a big pay day before they retire, him and Sheva will be 30 soon...

Traxx
16-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Fuk it. If they offer it you would a be a ****in idiot not to take it when your already wanting to go there.

Will
16-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Yeah, taking them for all he can get is the least he can do for the rest of us!

278d7e64a374de26f==