PDA

View Full Version : New BOA show

bayley
17-05-2006, 12:18 AM
crikey!!! what a great show!!! some real treats in here this week. i have started listening to the show with my missiz now each week (who previously was never really into techno apart from hardcore techno) so mark, u will be happy to hear there is another successful conversion!!! ;) Anyway, loved the mistress Barbera track. what a hypnotising bassline.. lovely stuff... Anxious tune was sweet.. looking forward to that double packs release (keep us posted Mark) but the ultimate 4 me this week was the Manuel Fwentez (spelling??) PA... ****in brilliant.... sadly, it got a little too abstract for my Mrs, but i was hooked.. it was like a techno breakbeat mashup posessed by the devil.. so dark and eerie... i thouroghly enjoyed it..

overall, a fantastic show.. just what i needed tonight, roll on the next show, and please Mark, try to get Kay D Smith on the show. i think it would be great to hear an interview from him (and of course a filthy mix)

gr8 stuff

Bayley

:techno:

tekara
17-05-2006, 07:17 AM
i can just imagine Kay D Smith with his heavy German accent trying to speak in English......it would be hilarious!

MARKEG
17-05-2006, 12:36 PM
fuentes :)

yeah i can wait to do the next one of these newcomer things.. ps looks like i might have secured rolando for next show :)

o_teu_patrao
20-05-2006, 12:01 AM
manuel fuentes rocks... fu@@@g brilliant mix! (the other pa´s from his website are amazing too!)
bring on some more of that new breed please...
respect 4 that show of yours Mark, keep´em coming!

aggressor
20-05-2006, 08:07 PM
:clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==