PDA

View Full Version : DJ`s Wanted for "White Label"

dirty_bass
09-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Well, we are running a techno club in London called "White Label" every other thursday. The club is based around label promotions by various artists, through Electronik Music Distribution, but we are aiming at making a night which supports and promotes the techno (and particularly techno producers) community.
We are looking to give new talent a chance, in what can be a very cliquey environment, so if you are a Techno DJ or even better a Techno Producer (with live P.A) and are in or near London, and wanna play a club, then get in touch with us.
At the mo we are running the night completely free (due to a deal with the venue owner), so we can`t pay much (in fact the flyers and the rig costs are making us skinter each time), but you`ll be sorted in one way or another.
So far we`ve had Jeff Amadeus, James Kinetec (our monthly resident), Sebastian Marx, Pat Hurley, and have lined up for the future Marco Lenzi, Inigo kennedy, Getafix Records and a BangingTunes night.

Also if you have a Label and would like to promote it at the Club then let us know.

Contact Details and more guff can be found at http://www.londontechno.co.uk

Techno Prisoners!!!

Steve D-Bass

DJMAYA
09-09-2003, 08:14 PM
just congrats on release #2!!!

stonkin!!!

FORCE 5
09-09-2003, 08:49 PM
What ya doing MAYA...it aint your style...better leave it for someone else 8)

you king double upper you :twisted:

saaam
09-09-2003, 08:52 PM
The last event was a storming night, the venue was veh nice (could do with a bit of seating tho), soundsystem top and music ****ing brilliant. Props to whoever dropped the vamp, and Seb Marx and Jeff A topped the night off nicely. Keep it going guys, hope this one gets bigger as it damn well deserves to.

saaam (one of that lot who got there bout half an hour before anyone else)

dirty_bass
09-09-2003, 11:43 PM
Cheers Sam, yeah we took all the chairs out, maybe well leave a few in for those with weak knees, although managment say they might get a few cosy couches.

Next event should be `Avin it. More of a Growling Line up.

Steve D-Bass

Adverse
10-09-2003, 12:11 AM
i'd like to play too bad, i'm in montreal canada :( sounds like good night to be at.

TripleX
10-09-2003, 03:10 PM
i'd like to play too bad, i'm in montreal canada :( sounds like good night to be at.

just like me, London is too far :cry:

dirty_bass
10-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Well folks if all things go well, maybe by next year we can afford to get some of you overseas folks over to play.

Would love to be able to do this.

Steve

278d7e64a374de26f==