PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Amadeus in Belfast

neilybin
19-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Tomorrow night, Sat 20th May Jeff Amadeus is playing in the Front Page Belfast. Doors open 9pm tax 6 quid. Its going to be huge!!!! will hopefully be recording his set if he doesn't mind, will post up a link to it here if hes ok with that.

darkmockeray
19-05-2006, 06:50 PM
he's not usually ok with people recording his sets unfortunately.......... i dunno why though coz there always P H A T..... he's a wizard on 3 decks. its funny coz he'd get so much free promotion if he let more people record his sets and stick em out on the net..... ive only ever found 2 of jeffs mp3 sets on the net. but i saw he has a mix cd comin out in the techno promotio section - could be worth a look.

anyways good luck with the night boy - will certainly be a stomper.... i hope the system can take it!!!!!!

IF ANYONES INTERSTED IN A WEEKEND OF PROPER TECHNO GET DOWN TO THE VAULTS DUBLIN TONIGHT FOR PGV LIVE @ TEKNOWARFARE....................... THEN HEAD UP TO BELFAST FOR JEFF!!!!!!! WOULD BE PROPER!!!!!!!

darkmockeray
19-05-2006, 06:52 PM
good luck with the night BOYS i meant........ read over my post and sounded well patronizing lol :)

kev
20-05-2006, 12:40 PM
yeah darkmockeray is right he dosnt seem to like people recording his sets BUT if you go to his website www.squatrecords.com/downloads.html you will find 7 videos and 15sets and there all ****ing wkd check out the 3 deck acid mix its propa phat

darkmockeray
22-05-2006, 11:10 AM
yeah darkmockeray is right he dosnt seem to like people recording his sets BUT if you go to his website www.squatrecords.com/downloads.html you will find 7 videos and 15sets and there all **** wkd check out the 3 deck acid mix its propa phat

nice one!!!!!!!!

how was the night?????

neilybin
22-05-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah darkmockeray is right he dosnt seem to like people recording his sets BUT if you go to his website www.squatrecords.com/downloads.html you will find 7 videos and 15sets and there all **** wkd check out the 3 deck acid mix its propa phat

nice one!!!!!!!!

how was the night?????

Fkn ell Jeff was brilliant... didnt get to record it because we forgot to bring the minidisc recorder. Got a great crowd in- the place was jumping. Getting really positive feedback from the masses... this will go from strength to strength. Nay worries didnt think you were patronising at all mate advice is always welcome we are relatively new to this. How was PGV? Ive seen him doing live sets before he's mean as fk.

darkmockeray
24-05-2006, 01:49 PM
he was savage man, really good night too..... but he didnt get a live set together so was djing instead.

conor256
28-05-2006, 10:54 AM
it was fu**ing rocking!!!!.... there was a really good atmosphere too..... i think people were just glad to have a decent techno night going down for the first time in ages! he was a gentleman too....... i think were going to try and get him over again soon..... it would be good to see him and dj crip do the four deck set.... the video clips on his website look like its pretty rocking!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==