PDA

View Full Version : new eq mag/prodicers wanted/FREE subscriptions

eq_magazine
21-05-2006, 02:50 PM
new issue of eq online now at www.eq-mag.co.uk, and i have to say this one is looking mightly impressive. we've got a new format, and a message board as well as a few other changes. contents wise, it's a cracker. amongst other things we've got

music clips
from linus loves, system 7, will white, fergie, njoi, troubleshooter, 2020soundsystem, paolo mojo, union of knives, gabriel & dresden and many more...

record reviews
from some of scotland's best club nights, by some of the best DJs, including bio-rhythm, inner city acid, mekanik and progression

AND

new tracks
two slices of breaksy electronica from satellite dub, plus local boys, deportivo street team deliver two tracks' worth of sleaze funk

as always we r looking for unsigned producers to feature on the website / cd, this is a section we r really looking to expand on in the next wee while so if u think uv got what it takes, send me your offerings to charlotte@eq-mag.co.uk

also, as i mentioned we are offering FREE (yes, thats right, FREE!!!) subscriptions for the CD-ROM , which is a lot more action packed than the website, so if you can't get hold of the CD in scottish record shops or outside selected clubs, then sign up at www.eq-mag.co.uk

cheers

rhythmtech
21-05-2006, 02:53 PM
you should try answering emails.

sent a mail last time you posted this... still no response. that was 2 months ago.

eyeswithoutaface
21-05-2006, 02:59 PM
anyone for spam sandwhiches

Davin
21-05-2006, 06:30 PM
i like my spam fried hard!

Mindful
21-05-2006, 10:47 PM
yeah gotta say that I too sent an email about the free subscriptions last time you posted and havent heard anything.

MARKEG
22-05-2006, 12:30 AM
wham bam thank you spam!

:lol:

koma
22-05-2006, 12:43 AM
come on guys

we all know you lot sent emails asking how to get promos from fergie, linus loves, G&D etc

278d7e64a374de26f==