PDA

View Full Version : im a disco dancer and a sweet romancer

anx
09-09-2003, 04:25 PM
its a real old track, can anyone tell me who its by, what lable it is on etc...real cheesy track but so fun. henry i know you played it when we had you at that squat party 3 years ago when your gig with lori the hifi and mike dekoze fell thru in red deer....so its a really old track

i know this cause i was listening to that set just the other day in my car

spiralx
09-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Christopher Just. Original is on Slut Trax, remixes on Gigolo.

Patrick
09-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Great track.
But be careful to avoid the Fatboy Slim remix on Slut Trax. I've seen this advertised on-line a few times claiming it has also got the original mix on it and it doesn't.
I've also got a white label of this with an alleged Dave Clarke remix on it. Dunno if it really is or not, but it's a good version as well. But the original is where it's at.

eyes without a face
09-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Christopher Just - Im a Disco Dancer

there are some dubious remixes about, but there is a Dave Clarke remix thats widely regarded as something of a classic

brilliant track, i love it

Esox Lucius
09-09-2003, 09:45 PM
the DC mix is alright, prefer the original myself though, is the FBS mix crap?

Patrick
10-09-2003, 08:55 AM
is the FBS mix crap?

Yeah, just bog standard FBS stylee ! Wasn't happy when it turned up without the original as advertised. Luckily I've got the original and the DC mix on that white label though.

anx
10-09-2003, 04:34 PM
probably real hard to find i assume...?

Patrick
10-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Have a look on www.gemm.com, Anx. There are a few original copies (and rmxs) listed at a variety of prices, so you'll just have to trawl through the retailers for the best price.

davethedrummer
10-09-2003, 06:31 PM
check out the video for it on the gigolo website
can't remeber the url sorry
but its pretty funny stuff.

anx
10-09-2003, 10:20 PM
theres a video for it? shit i was actually saying that someone should make a video for it

i love the "dancemuther****er" part hahahaha

anx
10-09-2003, 10:21 PM
bloody filters!

i mean i love the "dancemutherf*cker" part

2 The Beat
11-09-2003, 09:11 PM
its a real old track, can anyone tell me who its by, what lable it is on etc...real cheesy track but so fun. henry i know you played it when we had you at that squat party 3 years ago when your gig with lori the hifi and mike dekoze fell thru in red deer....so its a really old track

i know this cause i was listening to that set just the other day in my car
That was a fun party...henry did not sleep for several days that weekend if I recall....yes, that was the weekend involving airport security and profanity...good times.

anx
11-09-2003, 09:44 PM
or how rob tryptomene had to go and "lie down" in his truck the entire night. what a wuss! hahaha

278d7e64a374de26f==