PDA

View Full Version : Man Utds Transfer Speculation..... may 06

nick_anarchy
25-05-2006, 04:38 PM
United's search for a midfielder continues, and despite the plethora of suggestions from the tabloid press the Reds still haven't signed their man.

The list of supposed targets simply keeps on growing. Internazionale midfielder Esteban Cambiasso is the latest to be touted as Sir Alex's summer signing in the midfield engine room.

It is claimed by the Manchester Evening News that the deal would be a part-exchange, with Ruud van Nistelrooy moving in the opposite direction. The Dutchman continues to be linked with a move away from Old Trafford despite insisting that he wants to stay.

The Mahamadou Diarra rumours refuse to go away, although the player's agent claims there has been no contact from United or Real Madrid, the two clubs said to be tracking the 25-year-old Malian.

also who is being looked at ..

Kerlon - Cruzeiro - striker 8m
Tomasz Kuszczak - west ham gk 5m

dee
26-05-2006, 03:43 AM
we need a rock in midfield , maybe cambassio or gattuso ,
or both!! :)

and defo torres , id love to see him and rooney up front , but is prob all talk :lol:

:rambo:

Will
26-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Torres has been linked to Arsenal a lot and Cesc wants him to come... you rate him then?

Traxx
26-05-2006, 12:03 PM
End up bein another spanish tart imo.

Will
26-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Probably!

nick_anarchy
26-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Torres has been linked to Arsenal a lot and Cesc wants him to come... you rate him then?

everyone has been linked to the ARSE only coz henry was undecided on his future ...

tho he wont go utd or ARSEnal

dee
26-05-2006, 02:14 PM

i think hes different than the other spanish wanks, hes got pace and great finishing ability, i think he'll do well in prem, but hes a bit like gerrard he loves his club,and hes king there , so i dought he'll move anywhere!!!

:)

Will
26-05-2006, 04:10 PM
He didn't score that many goals really though did he? Wasn't in the running for top scorer at least...

djfase
26-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Torres isnt a top class striker. Not in my view anyway.

He doesnt score enough goals

basslinejunkie
26-05-2006, 08:20 PM
yup hes over rated

Numeric
29-05-2006, 10:24 PM
also who is being looked at ..

Kerlon - Cruzeiro - striker 8m
Tomasz Kuszczak - west ham gk 5m

has anyone seen the vids of Kerlon doing his tricks keepin the ball bouncin above his head as he runs past defenders? crazy skill, but if Ruud's gettin off then Utd need a proven top level goal-scorer and there doesn't seem to be many options...

maybe Carrick would be an option for the holding midfield position, there's been some speculation...

Will
30-05-2006, 11:52 AM
I hope they sign someone crap, they'd fit in better. ;)

basslinejunkie
30-05-2006, 02:19 PM
daminan duff ive heard to replace giggs.

Numeric
30-05-2006, 02:23 PM

that would be nice...

nick_anarchy
30-05-2006, 04:29 PM

that would be nice...

what when hes fit or interested !! ..

hes on the treatment table more than giggs ..

im happy with park on the left and the showponey on the right

we just need a player who can do half of what keane could but to find that is nearly impossible .. now ruud is defo off and i think its AC who will be takin him tho ajax are very interested , we need someone like eto'o hes prob on every top clubs list about now

dee
31-05-2006, 02:37 AM

that would be nice...

we just need a player who can do half of what keane could but to find that is nearly impossible .. now ruud is defo off and i think its AC who will be takin him tho ajax are very interested , we need someone like eto'o hes prob on every top clubs list about now

we need two central midfeilders , one striker and one winger
i want us to sign ribery , he looks awsome :cool:

Will
31-05-2006, 12:12 PM

that would be nice...

... two central defenders, another striker, another winger, 2 full backs, a keeper... then double those numbers. ;)

As for Eto'o, why not Ronaldinho and Henry while you're at it? Why'd he want to leave and why would they want to sell? I think even Chelsea gave up on him.

nick_anarchy
31-05-2006, 01:19 PM

that would be nice...

... two central defenders, another striker, another winger, 2 full backs, a keeper... then double those numbers. ;)

As for Eto'o, why not Ronaldinho and Henry while you're at it? Why'd he want to leave and why would they want to sell? I think even Chelsea gave up on him.

i think its arsenal who need a new back 4 not utd ....gimp

dee
31-05-2006, 01:37 PM
:lol: :lol:

Will
31-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Hmmm, well we had a better defence in the league, the best defence I think in the CL, smashing the record for consecutive clean sheets in that competition, so I'd say your need is greater than ours! And you must agree with me really, since you felt the need to resort to petty name calling because of the weakness of your arguement!

dee
31-05-2006, 03:30 PM
:lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
01-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Hmmm, well we had a better defence in the league, the best defence I think in the CL, smashing the record for consecutive clean sheets in that competition, so I'd say your need is greater than ours! And you must agree with me really, since you felt the need to resort to petty name calling because of the weakness of your arguement!

i will resort to more if i ever see u :lol:

CL league blah blah that all u can say ?? .. 1 weak point in our defence and that the captain , shame u got a waste of space joe of a england defender , a french nob who has feet like 50 pence peaces , sayin that its only cole who is any good in your back 4 .... and he wont be there long :lol:

Esox Lucius
01-06-2006, 01:00 PM
haha had to laugh, my manc mate was convinced they were getting ballack, then he was convinced they were getting schevchenko :lol:

Will
01-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Haha, that's Manc's for you, still think they can get the best players!

We had a better defence in the league as well Nick, as I said, and Toure's better than any of your centre backs and Eboue's one of the best young right backs in the world, better than Neville. I'm not sure any of your back 5 would get into our team and you have more than one weak link!

basslinejunkie
01-06-2006, 02:38 PM
toure pisses on rio.

arsenal have got a better defence in fact

nick_anarchy
01-06-2006, 02:49 PM
haha had to laugh, my manc mate was convinced they were getting ballack, then he was convinced they were getting schevchenko :lol:

he wasnt half in dream land over schev , its all about mney with them players

will we can still get the best players , tho its startin to be money which is calling them to chelsea whats changed ?? u only have henry no one else i see u r buyin the best hay ?? you think as u got to the champions league final arsenal are now somethin special in world football pfft ...

Esox Lucius
01-06-2006, 02:55 PM
now he reckons riquelme & torres

Will
01-06-2006, 03:11 PM

will we can still get the best players , tho its startin to be money which is calling them to chelsea whats changed ?? u only have henry no one else i see u r buyin the best hay ?? you think as u got to the champions league final arsenal are now somethin special in world football pfft ...

We've bought Rosicky so far this season, no-one can say he's not quality, and we signed Walcott in January who's universally regarded as the best young player in the country, I don't think Man U are in much of a position to be criticising our signings!

nick_anarchy
02-06-2006, 02:40 PM

We've bought Rosicky so far this season, no-one can say he's not quality, and we signed Walcott in January who's universally regarded as the best young player in the country, I don't think Man U are in much of a position to be criticising our signings!

i cant comment on rosicky not watched him play , walcott , thats last season and still unproven , and only in the world cup squad coz of that knob head dean or whatever his name is

in much a position haha only as we aint singed any one yet ...

its only u and the scouers kopites who slag utd on here , im surprised u aint on about chelsea again like your maneger normally is

Will
04-06-2006, 03:15 AM
Well, you brought up Henry and there's not much to comment on so far this summer...

djfase
04-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Utd are going backwards.

The fact theyhave signed no one so far, sand the others have says it all about ambition.

No one will compete with chelsea fullstop,and it may be an idea for all the other teams to keep quiet on who they are targeting as as soon as chelsea hear anything all others will blown out of the water. It is all about money.

Who would stay in the same job if they could get more elsewhere? Not me

Rosicky is quality like ive said before

dee
05-06-2006, 01:11 PM
how are we goin backwards , didn't we sign the most talented player since pele :paranoid:

dee
05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
more rumours about euider gudjhonson ( cant spell for shit )

i hope we sign him personally , ive always admired him , and hes a proven premership player, but then again , barca want him to replace larrson so we might not get him !!!

:eyes:

Traxx
05-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Good player that eidur.

Will
05-06-2006, 02:13 PM
That he is.

nick_anarchy
05-06-2006, 06:29 PM
more rumours about euider gudjhonson ( cant spell for shit )

i hope we sign him personally , ive always admired him , and hes a proven premership player, but then again , barca want him to replace larrson so we might not get him !!!

:eyes:

good player but tbh i think we need someone with more finishing power ,

plus eidur is off to middlesboro

278d7e64a374de26f==