PDA

View Full Version : Did no one watch England B v Belarus B then?

Will
26-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Apparently Walcott played well...

Traxx
26-05-2006, 01:11 PM
What was it on?

nick_anarchy
26-05-2006, 01:13 PM
didnt bother

Will
26-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Sky I presume! The World Cup should be good if only to watch the Arsenal players who haven't played for us yet such as Walcott and Rosicky.

lukekendall
26-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Sky I presume! The World Cup should be good if only to watch the Arsenal players who haven't played for us yet such as Walcott and Rosicky.

i watched it

walcot came on for 15 mins and didnt really get a chance to shine had a good shot on target mind

best player on the pitch was lennon, he got man of the match! hes so quick they were just hacking him in the second half as he skinned them every time and he got someone sent off, done well :)

french_og
26-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I was just glad Owen came through ok, infact he looked quite sharp. Crouch played quite well.

Jenus and Carrick did not have the best of games but it is difficult when these players have not played together. Also the Belarus players were flying in with late tackles, was just glad no one got injured.

Lennon is lighting fair play. Walcott did not have chance to do much although it would of been better if Sven had left Crouch on with Walcott.

Will
27-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Jenas and Carrick play together at Spurs though, along with Lennon so they can't complain too much!

gary_human
27-05-2006, 05:44 PM
i thought jenas and carrick played well. Hargreaves was shat and so was downing - the pair of them couldnt even string one pass together - yeah fair play hargreaves doesnt play right back, but that aint no excuse for his distribution of the ball - it was shocking, and downing may as well have sat on the bench at left the other 10 men on, coz he did nothing. Crouch had some nice touches which the crowd loved - his close control and juggling was almost like watching a brazilian!! Lennon was awesome. I felt sorry for robert green after the match but must admit i laughed as it looked like he just fell over as he kicked the ball out. Could have been a real comedy moment (but for the injury). Walcott had a good shot and that was about it.

dan the acid man
27-05-2006, 11:29 PM
yep i watched it, lennon played really well, glad owen got a game under his belt, just a pity he didn't get many chances.

wallcot didn't do much really, it was tough for him to come on and try to impress, im surprised he didn't start to be honest

piginabush
28-05-2006, 07:34 PM
strange how people see different things when watching football, I though Downing played well getting past the right back and putting quality in from the left, also got a free kick on target..... crouch looked good but cant understand how you think owen looked sharp, he wasnt and I thought it was clear, as did most of the lads I was sat with, dont think he even had a shot did he (apart from his 15 yards offside header that lead to our goal!!!)

Roll on this week, Hungary and Jamaica ;) ;) ;)

jam
30-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Aye i thought Downing was class and Jenas was ****ing awfull,he struts about and hardly touches the ball all game.Lennon was un-real,he's a ****ing quality player.I also thought Carrick had a decent game but i agree about Heargreaves,hes ****ing wank.

278d7e64a374de26f==