PDA

View Full Version : [techno] Rhythm Technologies - forced

rhythmtech
26-05-2006, 04:43 PM
http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACFA0B67787079.mp3

again tryin out new things with the groove. this is kind of a coinyinuation of the last track i posted.. any input greatly appreciated. :cheese:

loopdon
26-05-2006, 05:26 PM
will check, chief :devilish:

loopdon
26-05-2006, 06:06 PM
liking it. the voice is class and could be could used more ogten throughout, imo. coz it really rox. i would prefer a more pounding kick. but esp. with kickdrums this is a matter of preference. the tune keeps moving that's good. in a strange way the 'melody' reminds me of flat erique. you know the track with the yellow guy in the video :) :) :) din-din-dedengdeng

i think you could incorporate a gated sequnce or a stutter edit on some parts of the melody. just to make it that bit freakier. good track, mate. :dance:

loopdon
26-05-2006, 06:10 PM
different. relaxing. maybe add some variation to the hat/kick/snare pattern. some chords inbetween would be sweet as well. vocal snippets perhaps. i rember a justin berkovi track having a whispered and verbed 'i don't comprehend' from time to time.

just sth. to make it a little more human. but a nice effort nevertheless :)

loopdon
26-05-2006, 06:12 PM
the last reply wasn't supposed to be here. it was for module's track. sorry :lol:

Mindful
28-05-2006, 09:33 PM
yeah good shit Baz, nice and moving(does that make sense?)
digg the main synth, has that mooch around the dancefloor feel to it.nice production and mix too.

lau
29-05-2006, 10:35 AM
That Groove is solid as FUK!!!

I would go mad with edits in this track as its just perfect for it.....

I like the main synth... but theres still something about it what I dont really like... thats a matter of taste tho.....
(I think its just the sound.. Im liking the arrangement of it....)

Really really well playable for a DJ!!!

Production is nice as well...

:rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==