PDA

View Full Version : schevchenko to leave

Traxx
26-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Just confirmed he's offski's & there opening talks with chelsea.

Traxx
26-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Think i may of spelt the russian twats name wrong but you get the picture.

djfase
26-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Who gives a shit?

Doesnt matter. It just shows how stupid chelsea have made things, cos who else would pay £50mill for a player nearly 30?

nick_anarchy
26-05-2006, 07:52 PM
so whats hes goon to be offered 150,00 a week + money grabing twats

basslinejunkie
26-05-2006, 08:19 PM
bad news for the rest of us though.shevcenko is the bollox.

Miksta
26-05-2006, 09:14 PM
bad news for the rest of us though.shevcenko is the bollox.

truth!

Will
27-05-2006, 04:02 PM
I thought it was gonna be £35m? Although Real payed £47m for Zidane and he was 30 at least and them and Barca supposedly offered £50m for Henry and he'll be 29 in August...

It's ironic though really, aside from the whole signing players who'll be 30+ next season like they used to, and offering them one last big contract people said Chelsea did well because they didn't go for superstars, but now, as soon as they can sign superstars they sign them, no matter how old they are it seems...

It looks like they'll be signing Roberto Carlos as well as Ballack and Sheva (and Kalou) and those 3 will be in their 30's next season. I mean I'm a fan of Ballack and Sheva so it'll be nice to see them in the Premiership in a way, but Chelsea will be odds on to win the title next year and probably for a few years after as well. It's good in a way they're no spring chickens, though as far as the Prem goes, superstars signing in their 30's isn't that big a coup, you want them to come in their prime...

nick_anarchy
28-05-2006, 11:11 AM
but they wouldnt of come if the money wasnt their will . and it is at chelsea , utd wont pay over the odds in wages nor wll liverpool and maybe arsenal no one else can afford such a wage , last few years big pay off's simple , tho i say dont right off the the 3 teams who finished below , and i dont think chelsea will win the prem next season !

Numeric
29-05-2006, 10:30 PM
it's a f**kin disgrace how Chelsea are buyin all the top players and offering them the amounts of money that have been reporterd, how are the other teams supposed to compete? somin has to be done about Chelsea because they are ruining the Premiership...

piginabush
29-05-2006, 11:48 PM
I never thought he would leave AC, apparently he was too happy there and wanted the Champions League with them as a thank you, but obviously money talks.....

Will
30-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Yeah, me neither, the president supposedly helped with some family medical bills etc when he first moved there and he was meant to be eternally grateful, but now he wants to move for family reasons supposedly, sounds a bit dubious to me...

278d7e64a374de26f==