PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

IvorRingingInMyEars
09-11-2002, 03:32 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Lenny Dee and Industrial strength Records? Is he still making tracks? I know he produced a few house tunes before he went into his hardcore phase and was just wondering if anyone new what he was doing.

Esox Lucius
09-11-2002, 03:36 AM
yeah he is still going and producing and dj`ing hard industrial hardcore techno.

z0ki
11-11-2002, 09:05 PM
i always see him on flyers here in nyc...

-z

MARKEG
12-11-2002, 12:33 AM
I played a B2B with him about 3 months ago. He threw down stuff like Glenn Wilson - Tonal Path 2 and some Kay D Smith stuff. Great guy, great attitude...

Debz
12-11-2002, 06:32 AM
Lenny Dee's been producing stuff with Darc Marc on Gazole and Pure noise and also did summink with Chris Liberator on Maximum Minium i think.

Subuteo
12-11-2002, 07:05 PM
Dunno mate. I remember dancing like an idiot one minute then suddenly feelin the urge to have a kip.. Me mates were looking all over for me, good job they found me or they might of locked up the club with me in it !!

Subuteo
13-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Last time I seen him play woz at a Free energy party this year in Hackney Wick.

I was wondering what sorta stuff he was gonna play as the last time I'd heard him was yonks a go at a Rezerection or Judgement day when he played well evil, dark hardcore.

I was pleasently surprised by his set though. Played a range of techno (Andreas Kauffelt, Kreamer n that) but also threw in a few old Industrial Strength classics.

Mark, was this the party you're on about cos you also played this night n'all but I think I missed the last hour when you, Lenny Dee & Chris Lib played together ? ..Afraid I was a bit worse for wear and somehow woke up in a cupboard in the club an hour after it had all finished !! Gutted !!

Esox Lucius
13-11-2002, 06:56 AM
how did you get inside the cupboard???

MARKEG
13-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Yeah it was that party.. got incredibly messy myself afterwards too..

278d7e64a374de26f==