PDA

View Full Version : henry !!!!! you utter cunt !!!

quazkvas
10-09-2003, 05:55 PM
just teasin mate :lol: , i got this trimmed from your set whatta hell is it?? i recon its a tough nut to crack, been tryin several times without respond :/

http://217.97.157.10/~maniek/drummer_-_April_2001.mp3

regards !

davethedrummer
10-09-2003, 06:28 PM
aha
now that is an old mac zimms track
great track but a lousy cut
****ed if i can remember what the label is though
i've just started unpacking my records so when i come across it
i'll post a reply.
unles of course someone beats me to it.

quazkvas
10-09-2003, 10:42 PM
hehe sorry for brutality henry but frankly its quite efficient :lol: am so f.u.c.k.i.n close to reach this tracks name, henry if u ever ridin off this (crap shit to be honest hehe) or got a spare copy u can hooked em up here ;]

MrAcid
10-09-2003, 11:23 PM
HEY GUYS...YOUR´RE TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST TRACK ON THIS SET??
I REALLY WANNA KNOW THE NAME of this song too...is so nice

thanx

RCDocherty
10-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Is most of MacZimms stuff not on BPM Dance?

crime
10-09-2003, 11:49 PM
What a charming title for a thread...

FORCE 5
10-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Joke or not...a CUNT is somewhere you stick your cock and im sure Henry is not that...Very lucky he didnt take offence i say.

as i would have dealt out the stomp with my nut cruncher boots.

anx
11-09-2003, 02:10 AM
man

henry has a sense of humor

hey remember that song that went BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS PARTY TIME TIME TIME TIME BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA didnt mac zimms write that one? hahahaha

Methodixxx
11-09-2003, 03:58 AM
Keyunts!!! :lol:

tekara
11-09-2003, 03:46 PM
yah that track was called "Horny Horns" by Perfect Phrase (aka MacZimms)

i must say that was one of the worst pieces of music i have ever heard come out of anyone......what was he thinking with such cheezy vocals?

man

henry has a sense of humor

hey remember that song that went BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS PARTY TIME TIME TIME TIME BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA didnt mac zimms write that one? hahahaha

MARKEG
11-09-2003, 09:10 PM
everyone's a cunt on here, including henry.

i however am a nice juicy shaven pussy :D

MARKEG
11-09-2003, 09:11 PM
with chocolate sauce on.

Dustin Zahn
11-09-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm just curious here...is the word cunt in the UK a little more widely accepted? Here in the states it's pretty offensive, and with the girls...EXTREMELY offensive. I don't care either way, I am just trying to figure out how it goes down in the U.K.

Analbumcover
11-09-2003, 10:25 PM
It's pretty offensive in the UK as well. Hence a great way of getting someone's attention....

2 The Beat
11-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Cunt

MARKEG
11-09-2003, 11:11 PM
oh my god - it's bobby!!!

MARKEG
11-09-2003, 11:15 PM
tbh it's a very offensive word anywhere, but for those with a sense of humour it's one hell of a beautiful word....

but...

i find americans just don't get it when i say 'you're all a bunch of cunts' after a set. in fact, they feel like i hate them.....

whereas when i say this in the UK everyone laughs and loves it.

yes, there is a real difference with this word i reckon....

Willy_Wonka
12-09-2003, 01:40 AM
I found a nice page on the internet that listed differences between English and US English words and word usage...

They had picked up on this too, essentially, they link the more common usage of the word 'cunt' to a selection of trendy drama programmes in the 90s. Things like This Life and Queer As Folk, they broke the final barrier and started using the word quite a lot in their scripts and this attributed to a general lowering of its rudeness within the UK...

Can't find the link though - it has some funny ones in...

Like you guys have fanny bags... which is just hilarious...

Willy_Wonka
12-09-2003, 01:52 AM
This is actually a pet subject of mine - UK/US English...

I think here in the UK we take things more contextually. We can more easily infer different meanings on words dependent on the situation. I think we are a bit more flexible with our use of English. Just speaking broadly of course, but I sometimes find that Americans can easily be lose the meaning of things, because they are taking the meanings to litterally instead of changing definitions on the fly...

I think this is because the US is a bigger country and without more control over the use of the language, it will begin to mutate (well it has already), but given the size of the UK and the mutation in regional dialects over a such a small area. I think perhaps without the stripped down spelling and more rigid control over meaning - that perhaps the difference between say the west coast and east coast would be considerable more different.

Which seeing as language is the primary tool of communication and communication is a vital tool of power and control - would be an utter disaster...

Any way its just a theory, I managed to run it by some English dude with a PHD in Eng Lang. and he seemed to think I could probably do a masters paper in it - sadly I had to inform it that I hadn't even got a Bachelors...

Dustin Zahn
12-09-2003, 02:02 AM
i find americans just don't get it when i say 'you're all a bunch of cunts' after a set. in fact, they feel like i hate them.....

Haha, thats actually pretty funny.

tioneb
12-09-2003, 09:21 AM
this is interesting topic.. i dont thnik the barrier is the language, its just more cultural...

i know i dont have to generalzie, specially coz what i will say wont concern most of the US dudes on this board but, americans still thnik in very puritan way, they still are schocked with some topics. just look at the mess madonna and britney did hahahaha lol this is is a very good example.

i dunno how it is in england but here in france we use lots and lots of "schocking" in a different sense. most of americans i know dont understand jokes when they are not obvious. english perfectly understand and i thnik they make this kindof jokes really more than french. another good example :if you joke about aminority (blacks jews etc) youre taken as racist in the US, i just thnik this is just a "political correct" mind people have over there.

no hard feelings involved, dustin your e anic edude !=)

Esox Lucius
12-09-2003, 10:00 AM
CUNT

Esox Lucius
12-09-2003, 10:01 AM
I love the word cunt, to me it is not offensive, I call everyone a cunt.

The Overfiend
12-09-2003, 06:16 PM

Haha, thats actually pretty funny.

Dustin back me up on this an american woman will kill you if not try to ruin you for calling her a cunt, look at mike tyson. lol

anx
12-09-2003, 08:53 PM
in canada it is one of the most offensive words you can call someone. and we swear a hell of alot more than americans.

i like the word cunt tho

Kangxi
13-09-2003, 12:05 AM
THE CUNT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!! - - Roy Keane :twisted:

Har - - one of my all time faves from Royston

Yes, its true: we Americans just don't use the C word much as V naughty and more importantly not a part of our general lexicon, which has deteriorated to all derivatives of the F word used in all situations.

Speaking of Henry, the impetus for this thread, mind you, didn't he do a tack called Cunning Stunt on HavoK? How's that for a brilliant use of our new favorite word

PS interesting take, Mr Wonka

Methodixxx
13-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Cunt is such a versitile word.. here in Sydney it is used with techno people more than any other word methinx ;)

On a night out you can get cunted... people can be cuntish when they want to be... things are cunting along nicely.... etc.. etc..

KEEEEYUUUUUUNTS!!! :?

davethedrummer
15-09-2003, 06:57 PM
well i don't really rate the word cunt much.
i reckon bollocks or fu.ck are much better
but i'll settle for cunt if that's the way it has to be.

mind you i'm not really up for being called a cunt
in my part of the world thats fightin' talk

but i'll let it go..................................this time

2 The Beat
15-09-2003, 08:03 PM
in canada it is one of the most offensive words you can call someone. and we swear a hell of alot more than americans.

i like the word cunt tho

I think it depends on the circles you travel in. I do not hang out in circles were people are afraid of words...and I can not recall the last time in Canada anyone took offense to my more than frequent of the cunt word. Granted, I hang out with lower end types.

P.S. Mark..have more topics like this...and I will interject more often!

Angrymann
18-09-2003, 03:49 PM
In Scotland it's a term of inderement. "He's a sound cunt , that cunt" and can also be used to just describe a group of your mates " come on cunts , get a move on" of " are you cunts going to be any longer , there's pints waiting".

But say it in front of the wrong group of women and you will be forced against a wall and talked AT for about twenty minutes about how it is such a disgusting word. I took it for 19 minutes and then said " **** off cunts"

quazkvas
21-09-2003, 02:35 AM
anywayz girls whats the tracks name if that should stay undercover thru the rest of the days **** me, but if that will diminish the investigation ill enhire technomafia to solve this cunnin case :D

278d7e64a374de26f==