View Full Version : Loopdon - Severe [Snaredriven techno]

loopdon
01-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Couldn't think of a decent title...

Hopefully some of you like this one i did today:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lh8hgd

rhythmtech
01-06-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah this is cool LD. i love the female vocal :)i think the overall compression is a little too heavy as during the break the volume jumps up and i think the offbeat snare at the end of every 4 bars is too loud but other than that i cant fault.

sort those little problems out and you've got a near perfect track..

(maybe a little stab in there too just to add an extra element)

great great work chief!

loopdon
02-06-2006, 12:14 PM
thanks a lot! you are a good observer :)

i and a friend of mine spotted the volume bounce when no kicks were playing. but i was fed up with fruity loops behaviour yesterday so i thought - fix tha later! i noticed the offbeat snare issue as well when listening - i must check in the piano-roll if that snare is to loud or if it is another 'strange' compression issue..

and i think i could add sth. , either a stab or sth. else to provide a little more interest.

i have to agree 100 % with all the issues you spotted and will go and fix them today!

i am very very glad you like it, i spent quite some time esp. on the kickdrum...

i will go and check your last tunes - now that my inet connection is finally OK again!!

loopdon
02-06-2006, 08:45 PM
no one? :eh:

lau
02-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Wasnt a really big fan of this one..... Liked your other ones more....

Think it could do with a better groove.... Also some of the sounds sound a bit unprocessed which makes the track a bit dry......

no problems that cant be fixed tho... :)

:rambo:

stjohn
02-06-2006, 09:12 PM
sendspace not workin :eh:

loopdon
02-06-2006, 10:12 PM
thanks lau! just trying different things you know :)

stjohn - it should work if you try again (sendspace is a bugger at times) or shoot me your e-mail and i will send it over :)

Mindful
03-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah you just haveto keep trying with sendspace
Anyways
I will echo what Rythmtech has said, Theres deffo some problem with a compresser somewhere when the kick drops out but im sure you will fix this (do you have a compresser on the master? or maybe you have your kick compressed with your drums?)
Also the snare but I dont think this is so bad.
The kick is very nice and tight and I like the vocal: )

loopdon
04-06-2006, 07:25 PM
yeah, fixed... hope rythmtech got it and will play it on his radio show :)

BRADLEE
06-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Link isn't working for me homie

rhythmtech
06-06-2006, 01:26 AM
yeah, fixed... hope rythmtech got it and will play it on his radio show :)

i did and i loved it... dont listen to them ^^ .. they're all ghey :lol: :lol:

best track i've heard in here in a while.. just has something in the groove that i really like.

got your other pm but my pms are bein a cunt so i couldnt pm back.. very interested in what we spoke about...

add me on msn. baz180mph@warpmail.net

278d7e64a374de26f==