PDA

View Full Version : Ben Sims & Colin Dale @ Superconductor this friday

The Divide
01-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Deffo going to this...

http://www.superconductormusic.co.uk/

Stella Boy
01-06-2006, 07:13 PM
decent line up, aint seen dales name round these parts for a while but wasn't sims only on a few months ago ? :eh:

anywho, sure it'll be a good night but i'll be showing my arse in hmv's window before I go to northern light again.

The Divide
04-06-2006, 02:16 AM
Yea I know about that, its shitty but at the end of the day Im going because I support techno and not the Northern Lights venue, althought I do like the venue

Ruskin ended up playing in the end as Sims records were lost in transit, it was a nice replacement for such short notice, had a rocking time, shame you didnt come

Traxx
04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Top replacement that.

Stella Boy
04-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Yea I know about that, its shitty but at the end of the day Im going because I support techno and not the Northern Lights venue, althought I do like the venue

Ruskin ended up playing in the end as Sims records were lost in transit, it was a nice replacement for such short notice, had a rocking time, shame you didnt come

I like the venue aswell, nothing to do with supporting techno, it's just relations with them ended a tad bitter :oops:

nice replacement with ruskin though, i'm sure he'll have played a blinder. How was dale ?

The Divide
05-06-2006, 02:31 AM
To be honest I dont know, wasnt sure if Colin was on before or after Ruskin. Got a little worse for wear haha, it all ways pretty consistent and straight up. Ruskin played a simlair set to jamesruskin-live@shockwave20050924.mp3. Few heads from the orbit there, saw ignition technition floating around too

The Divide
05-06-2006, 02:32 AM
what the hell happened there haha

Frank Dogshit
05-06-2006, 10:53 AM
ruskin was on great form,brilliant 3 hour set he banged it out big time!

really dont like the venue though,the soundsystem was horrible aswell and to see the place empty out so much after ruskin went off was a little dissapointing.

The Divide
05-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Oi didnt know you was there haha, where abouts was you

absolutedjs
13-06-2006, 12:17 AM
[quote]
nice partie u guys put on at super conductor. im over here in leeds from australia staying with ignition technician
we came along to c surgeon and ruskin both parties were awesome, shame sim's records got lost.

have uz ever thought about booking ignition technician for a superconductor night, uz wouldnt b disapointed great dj. and he lives in leeds. email me at jwrproductions@hotmail.com if uz would want to get him on for a show.

keep pushin the techno over here..... respect

278d7e64a374de26f==