PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Bass - Aeviathan - Banging Cheese

dirty_bass
02-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Straight up banging cheese.
I think it needs a lot of tweaking.
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20-%20Aeviathon%20-%20Mix%201.mp3

loopdon
02-06-2006, 12:15 PM
will check :)

TechMouse
02-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Holy shitstabbing feck, Steve, that's a bassline and a half.

loopdon
02-06-2006, 02:19 PM
solid production - i think the only thing i don't like about it (yet) is the lead synth that jumps in from time to time that probably made you call the track 'cheese'ish. everything else is just fine for me!!!

rhythmtech
02-06-2006, 02:22 PM
solid production - i think the only thing i don't like about it (yet) is the lead synth that jumps in from time to time that probably made you call the track 'cheese'ish. everything else is just fine for me!!!

exactly - replace that lead synth and you'd have a dancefloor monster!

force
02-06-2006, 02:46 PM
What he said ^^

consistent quality mate

lau
02-06-2006, 05:38 PM
jups I agree on the cheesy synt.... It can do without it....

But enough of all this cheese and dancefloor stuff... let us hear some real music.... :lol: :razz:

BRADLEE
02-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Hm, I do agree that the synth is a bit cheesy, but to be honest I still think it sounds quite good in there. Gives the track a nice balance of dirty and clean sound. Just my opinion though. I think that would be well dancefloor effective. Thanks for sharing Steve. I personally think it's dope.

Mindful
04-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Works well with what the track is saying I thought the synth.
I digg this sound whatever the **** it is(the one that starts gradualy at about 35 seconds in)
Sorry geezer but this chuck D sample just didnt sound in time or it didnt seem to sit right for me(I dont mind the sample tho)
Moochy bass line is cool and the mix of the drums is very nice.
Oh and mixing out of this for a dj would be sweet as a moose
Good party music but I wish somtimes that Voidloss would murder D_B in his sleep ;)

dirty_bass
04-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Nah man, if I were to only make one type of music, not only would I be bored, but I would consider myself narrow minded and talentless.
I love to make all sorts of music.
DB is dancelfoor techno, Cheese to Dark
Voidloss is pensive, suicidal and explorative music.

audioinjection
06-06-2006, 04:22 AM
i thought the track sounded cool, and i think it would work perfect on a dancefloor

rhythmtech
06-06-2006, 04:54 AM
yup the synth is growing on me now :) but i've decided i dont like the vocal.. i just dont think it needs it. track is strong enough without it and like homo^^ up there said, its seems a little oddly timed. but onthe whole this track is really growing on me!

bayley
19-06-2006, 03:22 AM
i disagree about the 'cheesey' synth. i really like it... it is not there alot, just the odd stab.. and i think it gives the tune a nice sparkle.. love the percussion and the bass that comes in is a beauty!!! dirty bass?? never heard any of ur stuff b4. have u written many tunes?? i would be interested in hearing some more of ur stuff. have u done any mixes of ur own stuff?? id like to hear a whole mix of music like this.

dirty_bass
19-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Cheers mate
here`s a few of the releases on DirtyBass Records
http://www.bangingtunes.com/by-label/dirty+bass/
and our website
http://www.londontechno.co.uk

abloke
19-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Nice tune, I like the bit after the break down.

278d7e64a374de26f==