PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to moog before in barcelona?

Jay Pace
02-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Rachmad's playing before Sonar starts at a Tresor night.

I'm keen.

Anyone been?

Anyone heard Dj Mack (also playing) before?

herman
02-06-2006, 03:48 PM
It's a tiny place with a pretty bad system but it is usually a very good night in there especially around Sonar weekend.

messyfuture
02-06-2006, 07:04 PM
i was at a tresor night there 2 or 3 years ago

i liked the place enough to miss most of the friday night of sonar

stjohn
02-06-2006, 07:20 PM
the system is not the worst... i saw clarke and ken ishii there lat year, and once you get in the middle of the dance floor, your grand. the music policy has been edging towards minimal house stuff with the residents, but i doubt Rachmad would be bothered with that.. ill be over for Sonar so id definatly be hittin there. ive been trying to sus out tuff techno for the week... collabs (speedy j and liebing) and mulero are playing on the thursday too...cant wait

fac
03-06-2006, 03:50 AM
mack is a good boy. he mostly plays no future sound, but also "normal" techno. and sometimes he plays bmb stuff too (i think he prefers cbx 009).

teknorich
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
I went once, just before christmas, and it was ace. It was residents only, but they still pulled it off. They did start pretty minimal, but after a while picked it up and played harder.
It's a tiny club, in a backstreet, and pretty hard to find as well. It was quite empty when I turned up (near the start) but it filled right up until it was a mad, surging crowd, with people dancing all over the place.
Definitely a reccomendation, and easy to get home from, because it is right by the main street in town (las ramblas).

278d7e64a374de26f==