PDA

View Full Version : 303 Power Remixes - Smitten Is Dead #8

Si the Sigh
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
A: 303 Power (Chris Liberator & Ant mix) - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/strip08/a/
B: 303 Power (Geezer mix) - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/strip08/b/

Chris & Ant's mix is the pick of the 2 mixes for me, a solid track, but more filler than killer IMO.

How many times has this tune been remixed? I make this the 5th time. Boring!

Dig deeper into the Smitten back catalogue please!

With 2 releases to go I can honestly say theres only been 2 releases on this label that I've really really loved, and thats Chris & Henry's mix of Bad Day and Aaron & Guy's mix of Shut Up.

rhythmtech
06-06-2006, 04:56 PM
mmm.. not really feeling this one.

what about henry's mix of shut-up si? that was awesome!

Si the Sigh
06-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Nah, wasn't feeling Henry's mix on that one TBH. It's all about Aaron and Guy's mix of Shut Up. Just got more atmosphere and proper goes on some. :cheese:

A.P.
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Back to the topic...

I quite like the A side on this

The Germ
13-06-2006, 05:15 PM
SOMEONE NEEDS TO REMIX SMACK MY BLOKE UP PLEASE!!!!

conor256
13-06-2006, 07:42 PM
a-side on this is great and brings the tune up to date.. i think the original was a corker and will not be matched.. however, if id never heard the original to compare to the ant and chris mix id be ranting and a raving (literally) about it....

dan the acid man
13-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Nah, wasn't feeling Henry's mix on that one TBH. It's all about Aaron and Guy's mix of Shut Up. Just got more atmosphere and proper goes on some. :cheese:

i loved both sides of that one, but i still have a suspicion they messed the labels up, as guy and aarons mix sounded very much like henry and vice versa.

Athar
15-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Last two unknown remixes only!
Anyboby here can tell me what tunes will be remixing next ?

Si the Sigh
15-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I pray that it's something thats not been remixed already on Smitten Remix, or any Smitten LP's like 303 Power! :lol:

COME ON SUF CREW!! :cheese:

2 more to go, make them stonkers! Do Steve's label justice.

*Si heads back to the studio to re-work Pac Tek again*

conor256
15-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Si the Sigh wrote:
Nah, wasn't feeling Henry's mix on that one TBH. It's all about Aaron and Guy's mix of Shut Up. Just got more atmosphere and proper goes on some.

i loved both sides of that one, but i still have a suspicion they messed the labels up, as guy and aarons mix sounded very much like henry and vice versa.

i was just thinking this meself yesterday dan..... i prefer the side with just the logo and not the info which is billed as henrys but sounds like it was aaron and geezers... i

rhythmtech
15-06-2006, 06:01 PM
yup they did.. henrys mix is the one with the vocal all the way through it, more minimal sounding. nice tough funky number. guy's is the one with the high synth and screechyness..

rhythmtech
15-06-2006, 06:02 PM
I pray that it's something thats not been remixed already on Smitten Remix, or any Smitten LP's like 303 Power! :lol:

COME ON SUF CREW!! :cheese:

2 more to go, make them stonkers! Do Steve's label justice.

*Si heads back to the studio to re-work Pac Tek again*

oooo a remix of curious yellow would be nice!!

dan the acid man
15-06-2006, 08:38 PM
yup they did.. henrys mix is the one with the vocal all the way through it, more minimal sounding. nice tough funky number. guy's is the one with the high synth and screechyness..

thought so, ................................see, i know me shizzle :cheese:

Si the Sigh
16-06-2006, 08:54 AM
In that case, its Henry's mix I like...

278d7e64a374de26f==