PDA

View Full Version : Miller & Keane - Instytut Energetyki

Rios
11-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Here's a track 2 friends on mine just made.
2b released on AudioSculpture records.
Comments/feedback is welcome 8)

Link: :arrow: http://www.xs4all.nl/~fluxin/Miller & Keane - Instytut Energetyki.mp3

Cheers!

Spark
13-09-2003, 02:02 PM
I gonna check..

Spark
13-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Sooo thats nice dark techno!

:thumbs up:

Vin-iLL
13-09-2003, 04:24 PM
Dave Miller & Damian Keane specially made this track for the party "Instytut Energetyki" in an old power plant in Poland...

Check it out :
http://www.groovecontrol.pl/main/photos/parties/instytut.jpg

Very nice atmosphere in this track by the way :D

tekboi
15-09-2003, 01:26 AM
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fluxin/Miller & Keane - Instytut Energetyki.mp3[/url]

tekboi
15-09-2003, 01:28 AM
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fluxin/Miller & Keane - Instytut Energetyki.mp3

tekboi
15-09-2003, 01:29 AM
why cant you set an address as a link? ah well was just curious.

Skarabex
15-09-2003, 08:54 AM
@tekboi: because there is space in the name of the artists and the track.

tekboi
15-09-2003, 10:19 AM
http://www.xs4all.nl/~fluxin/Miller&Keane-InstytutEnergetyki.mp3

Skarabex: Thanks buddy, I guess I must of still been sleeping.

Vin-iLL
15-09-2003, 11:20 AM
I think it has something to do with the ampersand (&) sign in the URL...

Carlos.....can you rename the file please ?

Rios
15-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Here ya go:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~fluxin/Miller&Keane-Instytut_Energetyki.mp3

Drago
15-09-2003, 02:59 PM
:twisted: I like that, driving into the bassline. Lovely break romping straight back into that bassline. Nice one :wicked:

The Divide
16-09-2003, 01:08 PM
I love this style man, it sends shivers down my spine. The filtering reverbs sound are realy nice too. Very inspirational stuff.

Oh and by the way, I have seen a documentary about 2 girls trying to leave the town where that disused power plant was, it was called reactor. They couldnt find work as was trying to leave the area and claim asylum somewhere else, it showed the Techno party at on that power plant for about 20 mins tho!!, it looked like a ****ing amazing venue . It was built by the government with plans that it would give lots of poeple in that area jobs so they built loads of houses for people who was going to work at the plant, they was expecting it become a large highly industrialised area that would create more and more jobs. For whatever reasons the planet was closed down leaving all the people stranded in a town with only a few shops and the document was mainly about how these two Polish girls where stuck there. Aparently the techno party is once a year and all the locals use it as an oppertunity to make money by renting there houses out to the ravers. So the locals use it as a way earning cash and they welcome it. Am I right? **** me tho I realy want to go there!! :lol:

gumpy green
16-09-2003, 01:47 PM
That does look like one fuka of a venue.........

I love this style man, it sends shivers down my spine. The filtering reverbs sound are realy nice too. Very inspirational stuff.

Oh and by the way, I have seen a documentary about 2 girls trying to leave the town where that disused power plant was, it was called reactor. They couldnt find work as was trying to leave the area and claim asylum somewhere else, it showed the Techno party at on that power plant for about 20 mins tho!!, it looked like a **** amazing venue . It was built by the government with plans that it would give lots of poeple in that area jobs so they built loads of houses for people who was going to work at the plant, they was expecting it become a large highly industrialised area that would create more and more jobs. For whatever reasons the planet was closed down leaving all the people stranded in a town with only a few shops and the document was mainly about how these two Polish girls where stuck there. Aparently the techno party is once a year and all the locals use it as an oppertunity to make money by renting there houses out to the ravers. So the locals use it as a way earning cash and they welcome it. Am I right? **** me tho I realy want to go there!! :lol:

The Divide
16-09-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah. Honestly tho, ive only seen it on the tv but have a techno night in a disused power station. It looks feckin perfect!! I bet it just feels completly industrial and underground. Does anyone have any links to more picks of this.

zaalmoetlos
16-09-2003, 03:24 PM
hi you can go to www.groovecontrol.pl just click through th first screen and then go to parties look under instytut energetyki and you will find lots of photo's if you go to the one with jeff mills you can see the building from the outside and the party with claude young has some nice pics of the inside of the venue

cheers and thanks for the replys pleased to hear you like it

The Divide
16-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Oh wickid thanks for links to the picks!

The atmosphere of the building, the huge electric towers inside, metal construction and the immense size of it creates a natural scenography and makes the interior look cosmic.

Entering the Hall you immediately feel a unusuality and magic of this place. Looking around you cannot believe your eyes that something like this was built by humans.

I say no more! :lol:

MARKEG
16-09-2003, 08:44 PM
this is a really good track. i too love this style like crazy.

tekboi
05-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Very curious on how this release is being distributed. It just was available at www.musichead.de & www.tuneinn.com - would anyone know when it will be available at www.juno.co.uk or Australia?

Love the sound of it and would love it even more if I can get my hands on it, the quote above by Fernando says it all :clap:

zaalmoetlos
06-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Very curious on how this release is being distributed. It just was available at www.musichead.de & www.tuneinn.com - would anyone know when it will be available at www.juno.co.uk or Australia?

Love the sound of it and would love it even more if I can get my hands on it, the quote above by Fernando says it all :clap:

hi man thanks for the intrest

it's being distr by neuton. our last release was sold in australia via www.substrata.com.au and juno sold them aswell so this will be sold via them again i think/hope

greetings

tekboi
07-04-2004, 04:24 AM
Cool, so they will be out soon through both of those online stores then right? Well cant wait then.

Methodixxx
07-04-2004, 04:32 AM
Yeah tekboi.... I've already seen the promos floating around a couple of weeks ago so I presume it'll be out soon ;)

tekboi
07-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Thanks ;)

zaalmoetlos
07-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Cool, so they will be out soon through both of those online stores then right? Well cant wait then.

should be a couple of weeks we just sent the artwork to the printers....

i'll let you know when the'll be shipped off

tekboi
07-04-2004, 02:40 PM
:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==