PDA

View Full Version : southgate new boro gaffer

Esox Lucius
07-06-2006, 03:35 PM
what do the smoggies on here think of that like?

DJsmallpaul
07-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Dunno but the lma arn't happy

Miksta
07-06-2006, 03:59 PM
he doesnt have his manager cert's either yet, they have 12 weeks to purswade the FA to let him become boss without them.

I dont see them agreaing, if they let everyone do it, then there will be no point to train as a manager if they just let people manage without training.

Not that i really care what happens at Middlesbourogh, but id like them to get someone who has a clue ;P

dee
07-06-2006, 04:16 PM
looks like robert huth , is about to be boro bound !!!

jam
07-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm well happy with it.It's no secret i wanted Mogga but The Gate is the next best thing.He is an intelligent and articulate man who knows his stuff.He isn't affraid to stand up for himself either and is a great leader,i can see him being a ranter and raver on the touch line.

As for the LMA who gives a shit what they think,they have no say what so ever.It's Steve Gibsons club and he'll appoint who ever wants as manager.The Premier League wouldn't dare stop it as Boro could carry on and say Steve Round is picking the team and let Southagte do it,all the while taking the PL to court and if we did do that we'd win the case.

278d7e64a374de26f==