PDA

View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE // June 11 Line Up

Adrenalin
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Since the forum categories have changed, I hope this is where I should continue to post this:

BRING THE NOISE
Techno/Hard Dance Internet Radio
http://www.techno.fm
12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time)

Rogue will be handling the Hard Dance/NRG/Filth shows, which will be every other week - 1st and 3rd week will be Rogue hosting and the 2nd and 4th week will be me, Adrenalin. This will allow me to compile more mixes from artists, as well as more tracks for myself to DJ on the show. Enjoy!

June 11:

ADRENALIN (Route 66/Techno.fm - USA):

I'll be starting off the show with some new U.K. techno/acid techno, including new unreleased tracks from Rhythm Technologies,
Michael Wenz and more.

MICHAEL WENZ (Drumasheenz/Drop Bass Network - USA):

New mix from one of America's best hard techno technicians. His UNHUMAN mix was incredible, so tune in to hear the next chapter like only Michael Wenz can deliver!

DARC MARC (Purnoise.co.uk/Maximum Minimum/Cluster - U.K.):

The second "residency" mix from the legendary Darc Marc!! Always a crowd pleaser, Marc will be bringin' the noise proper again. Tune in the second Sunday of each month for a new, exclusive mix from one of the U.K.'s fastest rising techno stars. Brace yourself!!! Part 2 is here!

NOTICE: ALL the music that is broadcast on BRING THE NOISE is either submitted by the artist or the artist has given permission to run a particular mix or recording on the show.

Upcoming Guest Mixes: Jeff Amadeus, Matt K., Darc Marc (monthly resident), Mucky Beats, Scott Kemix, D.A.V.E. the Drummer, DJ Ocram, Matt M. Maddox, Rackitt, numerous mixes from the F.A.T. Collective crew and the man behind the killer Blackout Audio label, Mark EG!! More to be announced soon. To get your track or mix on BRING THE NOISE, contact: info@route66promotions.com
Remember....KEEP IT HARD!

Scott Kemix
10-06-2006, 06:14 PM
hey chris really looking forward to this show, from what i have heard up to now you play some great music on your slot and some wicked djs......bring on the noise!!!!!

Adrenalin
10-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Just doing my best to bring some of the best in underground techno to the masses. Rogue will be handling the show every other week bringing you the Hard Dance. I love what I do and all the artists I've contacted have been EXTREMELY helpful.

Thanks for the support Scott! Your new mix is an absolute shredder! It will broadcast on the show on June 25, along with Red Commi Bastard (USA) and Reset vs Ocram (Germany). Official posting soon.

Coming soon: Multi part FAT Collective series with Scott Kemix, Mucky Beats, Joe Giacomet, Distek, A.P., Zoid, etc.!! This will be a 3 or 4 show series on the worlds hottest up & coming techno producers.

278d7e64a374de26f==